Need For Speed: Most Wanted LE (PS3/X360/PC Steelbook)(MediaMarkt Exclusive) [Sweden]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
146.jpg

NO PRICE

RELEASE DATE: November 1, 2012

LINK

EXclusive steelbook as pre-order bonus.

Last edited:
Well as I stated I was getting it for 40gbp or around that did I not? I have plenty of video game steelbooks (since I collect those more over movies) to know what I'm talking about. I try to look around for prices before I buy anything lately because it seems most people over charge. If you want to buy from them that's fine and if I can't find anything cheaper I will go back. I just like to pay as little as possible because it is already expensive to begin with.

So like I said I wasn't 100% on the price but we finalized the payment today which came about to 62gbp which is about $99 and some change. Although that was not just for Most Wanted that included a 17gbp movie as well so I only paid 45gbp total. The 62 was the total for everything as well and that included shipping and what not. So yea I was pretty close to what I said I was going to pay

That is nice for you within the game or without game?

Was it a friend of you who sold it to you for that price or?

Well I have bought that game in a saturn store because I live in germany but I can understand sellers who don't want to sell it without the game and don't want to sell it for less they have paid.

You have written in that post that the price is way too much and that is not true that is exactly the price you have to pay if you buy the steelbook within the game + shipping costs and paypal fee.

Well the guy I sometimes get help with steelbooks from in the UK, he talked to someone he knew and the guy had 2 of them for the same price and only had 1 left so I decided to get it before he sold it off to someone else. Also yes it is with the game. I'm just saying look around before you buy game steelbooks. I usually seem to find better deals elsewhere, I'm just stating how I do it and figured I'd help spread new on buying them.

Well the guy I sometimes get help with steelbooks from in the UK, he talked to someone he knew and the guy had 2 of them for the same price and only had 1 left so I decided to get it before he sold it off to someone else. Also yes it is with the game. I'm just saying look around before you buy game steelbooks. I usually seem to find better deals elsewhere, I'm just stating how I do it and figured I'd help spread new on buying them.

Then maybe the guy who sold it to you, calculated wrong or got the chance to get it from a saturn store who is selling the game for less then 59 euro but in my near there is no saturn store who does it.

Well I just can tell you that I have bought my copy for example on the first day for 69.99 euro then they reduced the price and I got 10 euro back.

Then I bought the other copies for 59.99 euro + 10 euo shipping costs that's 70 euro including insurance and tracking number shipped and wrapped in brand new bubble wrap and in a new box + paypal fee the total price is 70 euro because of 10 euro shipping costs including everything.

And now I suppose the most saturn stores are selling the game for 69.99 euro because they just reduce the price for the first week of release