Need For Speed: Most Wanted LE (PS3/X360/PC Steelbook)(MediaMarkt Exclusive) [Sweden]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
146.jpg

NO PRICE

RELEASE DATE: November 1, 2012

LINK

EXclusive steelbook as pre-order bonus.

Last edited:
Just the steelbook? No way, you have to buy the steelbook within the game and the price for game + steelbook is 69,99 euro.

I'd buy the game and steel. Posted in the 'Looking for steelbook X' trhead as I'll need a German forum member to help me get it

A couple options:
1. I searched ebay.de today and found at least 5 or more auctions selling this. You could probably ask if they ship to your area and see how much that costs.
2. This was before I searched ebay: some guy on collectors edition.com claims his boss got 20 or 50 more copies in (don't remember which one) but he wants $100 for the game and shipping and whatever else is added on to that.
or 3. You could ask around to some of the UK members and see if they got hookups or talk to anyone you talk to on here or other forums that are trust worthy and have them help you out. I talked to my UK buddy and he says he could probably get me one for 40gbp or less (not 100% on if it will be that low or not) still will be cheaper than $100 though.

If I were you I would go for option 1 or 3, everytime I try collectors edition.com they always want $100 for games with steelbooks or games in steelbooks. That's the 2nd time I tried that site and 2nd person and 2nd country and both wanted $100.

So here's what I had so far:
Canada Game w/Steelbook = $100
Germany (Most Wanted in steelbook) = $100

No thanks lol

Reactions: jitstark
A couple options:
1. I searched ebay.de today and found at least 5 or more auctions selling this. You could probably ask if they ship to your area and see how much that costs.
2. This was before I searched ebay: some guy on collectors edition.com claims his boss got 20 or 50 more copies in (don't remember which one) but he wants $100 for the game and shipping and whatever else is added on to that.
or 3. You could ask around to some of the UK members and see if they got hookups or talk to anyone you talk to on here or other forums that are trust worthy and have them help you out. I talked to my UK buddy and he says he could probably get me one for 40gbp or less (not 100% on if it will be that low or not) still will be cheaper than $100 though.

If I were you I would go for option 1 or 3, everytime I try collectors edition.com they always want $100 for games with steelbooks or games in steelbooks. That's the 2nd time I tried that site and 2nd person and 2nd country and both wanted $100.

So here's what I had so far:
Canada Game w/Steelbook = $100
Germany (Most Wanted in steelbook) = $100

No thanks lol

Lol do you know how expensive the game with steelbook is?

100 Dollar is nearly exactly the price you have to pay for game + steelbook + shipping costs.

Saturn Germany is selling the game for a price between 59.99 till 69.99 euro.

So it is a really good price on collectorsedition.org.

I have helped some guys from UK and france to get it and they all had to pay 70 euro including shipping costs with insurance and tracking number and paypal fee.

You won't get it cheaper, try it I doubt you will be succesful about getting that steelbook within game, if you don't have any idea about prices for that steelbook then please don't write about it especially in that ridiculous way.

Last edited:
Well as I stated I was getting it for 40gbp or around that did I not? I have plenty of video game steelbooks (since I collect those more over movies) to know what I'm talking about. I try to look around for prices before I buy anything lately because it seems most people over charge. If you want to buy from them that's fine and if I can't find anything cheaper I will go back. I just like to pay as little as possible because it is already expensive to begin with.

So like I said I wasn't 100% on the price but we finalized the payment today which came about to 62gbp which is about $99 and some change. Although that was not just for Most Wanted that included a 17gbp movie as well so I only paid 45gbp total. The 62 was the total for everything as well and that included shipping and what not. So yea I was pretty close to what I said I was going to pay