Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Release date: January - February 2019
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $235

HT_Matrix_Neo_1.jpg

“He is the one.” – Morpheus

In the binary world with one and zero codes, are you a zero, or The One? The legendary and widely acclaimed Sci-Fi blockbuster The Matrix has created tremendous impact on cinema and pop-culture of an era with its concepts and characters.

Portrayed by the renowned actor Keanu Reeves and ranked as one of the greatest movie characters of all time, Neo is foretold by the prophecy to be “The One” who can put an end to the war between humans and machines and free humanity.

With high anticipation from fans worldwide, Hot Toys is very excited to present the latest 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure from the award winning science fiction film The Matrix. With meticulous and careful craftsmanship, the very stylish 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt highlighting stunning likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in the movie, the signature form-fitting outfit and long coat with sophisticated tailoring, “lots of guns” including assault rifles, various types of submachine guns, and pistols, the iconic sunglasses, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand!

Welcome to the Real World. Forge your love for this monumental Sci-Fi blockbuster by having this incredible 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure in your collection, this is an offering you definitely shouldn’t pass up!

The 1/6th scale Neo Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in The Matrix
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black color long coat
- One (1) black color long-sleeve T-shirt
- One (1) black shoulder holsters with harness
- One (1) black gun strap (wearable on the neck)
- One (1) black color leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black and white color leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of assault rifles
- Three (3) pairs of submachine guns
- One (1) pair of pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of black sunglasses
- One (1) black color duffle bag
- Specially designed dynamic figure base with Neo name plate and The Matrix logo[/quote]
HT_Matrix_Neo_2.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_3.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_4.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_5.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_6.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_7.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_8.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I ended up reaching out to BCS and was told they're expecting stock by April at the latest. It's like counting down to Christmas again! :woot:

I ended up reaching out to BCS and was told they're expecting stock by April at the latest. It's like counting down to Christmas again! :woot:
Well, all outlets should be getting their shipments from the same source- Hot Toys- so the delivery windows should be somewhat similar.
(Obviously some countries are closer than others, and others have things hang up in customs). But, I would think it should be there faster than April!

Well, all outlets should be getting their shipments from the same source- Hot Toys- so the delivery windows should be somewhat similar.
(Obviously some countries are closer than others, and others have things hang up in customs). But, I would think it should be there faster than April!
Yeah, I'm expecting it to be March tbh.

nice packaging! @C.C. 95
Yeah the slipbox is cool.:thumbs:
I kinda hate when Hot Toys have cool boxes (i am reminded of Kane from Alien box or The Crow) .....you can't keep it in the box. And you can't throw away the box...what do you do with it?!!:rofl: It's too cool to throw it away.
*the Kane box had a shattered front where the alien got in and attached itself.
*The crow box had that ornate circular stained glass window from the movie.

Yeah the slipbox is cool.:thumbs:
I kinda hate when Hot Toys have cool boxes (i am reminded of Kane from Alien box or The Crow) .....you can't keep it in the box. And you can't throw away the box...what do you do with it?!!:rofl: It's too cool to throw it away.
*the Kane box had a shattered front where the alien got in and attached itself.
*The crow box had that ornate circular stained glass window from the movie.
Lol I have this problem with almost everything I buy, even if the box isn't necessarily nice/cool I still keep it, because to me it's part of the item... plus I always regret throwing away the boxes for my toys when I was a kid, as they'd be worth a lot more with them now. As for Hot Toys, I've seen some folks use the boxes as a sort of backdrop for the figures, which can look pretty neat.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Lol I have this problem with almost everything I buy, even if the box isn't necessarily nice/cool I still keep it, because to me it's part of the item... plus I always regret throwing away the boxes for my toys when I was a kid, as they'd be worth a lot more with them now. As for Hot Toys, I've seen some folks use the boxes as a sort of backdrop for the figures, which can look pretty neat.
I have all my boxes and shipper boxes nestled snugly in a cubby underneath the stairs in my basement.
I call this area: "The epicenter of the fire that will burn my house down.":rofl:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
I have all my boxes and shipper boxes nestled snugly in a cubby underneath the stairs in my basement.
I call this area: "The epicenter of the fire that will burn my house down.":rofl:;)
Whew! And here I thought I was the only one with this problem! Good to know other houses can also burn :rofl:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Finally got my hands on mine today, and I bloody love it! I can't decide how to pose him though... I'm short on space in my detolf, so can't use the big base he comes with to do any fancy poses. How's everyone else here posed theirs?

Finally got my hands on mine today, and I bloody love it! I can't decide how to pose him though... I'm short on space in my detolf, so can't use the big base he comes with to do any fancy poses. How's everyone else here posed theirs?
I posed mine as "hot toys figure factory wrapped in box".

• Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN