Netflix

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Starting April 27, the online rental company will charge anywhere from an additional $1 to a whopping $9 a month for Blu-ray rentals depending on the plan. For example, the $4.99/month option allowing one movie at a time will cost an additional $1, and the $47.99/month option granting eight movies at a time will cost $9 extra

I wrote a post about this, anyways I am not sure if Netflix is going the right route here, first the prices of Blu-ray have been decreasing in the past months why the 2nd hike? I just can't seem to justify this move. What do you guys think?

I don't know what I think yet. It's still a cheap way for me to rent 15-20 blu rays a month. I really don't have any other options so it's not as big a deal to me as maybe some others. But, they damn well better use that extra money to buy a ton of Blu's so you don't have to wait so long for some of them.

If I rent 20 blu's in a month from them then for me it equals out to about an extra 20 cents per blu rental. I don't know if I will rent 20 in a month but that was the easiest number to calculate it from. lol.