New Comic Book Day (NCBD) & Latest Pick Up Haul!

DSCN2421.JPG

DSCN2423.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pic ups Wreck, especially that Action Comics. Uncharted..hrm, I don't think I've ever glanced at one of those before. Are they any good?

Surprisingly yes. Probably having most fun reading those. I played the games tho, and I think that matters. Cause I have their voices in my head and gotta love Nate's sarcasm.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Hooch´s comic book collection

Here´s my collection! I mostly collect the one I read “back in the days”. Batman, Spider-Man and Superman from the 70s…pure nostalgia for me. Judge Dredd is also a big time favourite gonna collect all of the books, of course I have the single issues that came out here in Sweden. Lately it´s The Walking Dead…wow! :scat:

Some of the comics you will find in my “man-cave”
Batman, Calvin & Hobbes, Fantastic Four, Gaston, Judge Dredd, Justice League, Legion of Super-Heroes, Spider-Man, Spirou, Superboy, Superman, Tales from The Crypt, The Stand, The Walking Dead

Attachments

• IMG_20901.jpg
    IMG_20901.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 185
Thanks...I find the covers way to pretty to hide in the boxes. The problem is to find the space, I need the room for my movie collection also. :)

Yeah I know what you mean! I might install one floating shelf that displays like 8 comic books ... then just change that from time to time.

I got all those wolverines. :)

I'm loving Wolverine and the X-Men. It's so fun. Brings me back to the days of Generation X and Grant Morrison's New X-Men. Great, great stuff! The Wolvie solo book's been decent, too. Cullen Bunn was a good replacement for Jason Aaron and I'm glad he brought back Aaron's Dr. Rot villain. Curious to see how (hopefully not horrible) Jeph Loeb will be on the title once he takes over with Simone Biachi again.