nycc-logo-low-res.png

New York Comic Con
Javits Center
October 8-11, 2015

Tickets
May 13, 2015 12:00 PM EST

2015 Pricing
Thursday - $40
Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Kids Day (Sunday) - 3 Day - 4 Day - SA VIP - UA VIP - Sold Out

There will be a Midtown Comics Event in September to purchase tickets. They should have individual days along with 3 and 4 Day passes and maybe Kids Day, but no VIPs

2015 links to be updated as we get closer
Here is the link to more information on New York Super Week
Here is the Exhibitor List and Here is the interactive floor map
Here is the link to the NYCC Store Exclusives, Exhibitor Exclusives to follow
This is the link for the Panels (being updated daily at this point)
Here is a list of the Artists and Guests (not Artist Alley Yet) Coming to NYCC
Download the mobile App and get updates and keep track of your show

Walking Dead Fan Premier Contests

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 Mike forgot to tag you ... but some Godzilla stuff above.

I did not forget! He was discussing this in the Pop Thread! but I guess we do need to drum up some business in the NYCC thread :LOL:

This is the link for the Panels (being updated daily at this point)

lots of cool panels recently released including a whole slate of WB (Person of Interest, Supergirl, Blindside, Gotham, Legends of Tomorrow), Cinemax (Outcast and Banshee), Firefly Reunion, X-Files, Dr. Who, Comic Book Men, Star Wars Rebels, Con Man, and a ton of others

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
OMG!!
Just found this amongst the other exclusives:

upload_2015-9-15_8-20-23.png

Is there ANYBODY over here, that would possibly be willing to help me get one of these beauties? :drool:
Pleeeeeeease! :ohno:

EDIT:
Ok... just found out that these were exclusives from last year... shame on me for not beeing into this business long enough to know that.. :(

Last edited:
If you live in the NYCC area

New York Comic Con Tickets will go on sale TOMORROW, September 20, 2015 at ONLY The Midtown Comics Downtown Store (Located at 64 Fulton Street on the Corner of Gold St.) at 10:00 AM EDT. Please see the attached map to see where the line will start. Fans will have the ability to purchase ONLY 4 TICKETS PER PERSON and cannot cut the line or hold places for other Fans. All Ticket Types will be on sale except VIP. #NYCC

1.png