nycc-logo-low-res.png

New York Comic Con
Javits Center
October 8-11, 2015

Tickets
May 13, 2015 12:00 PM EST

2015 Pricing
Thursday - $40
Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Kids Day (Sunday) - 3 Day - 4 Day - SA VIP - UA VIP - Sold Out

There will be a Midtown Comics Event in September to purchase tickets. They should have individual days along with 3 and 4 Day passes and maybe Kids Day, but no VIPs

2015 links to be updated as we get closer
Here is the link to more information on New York Super Week
Here is the Exhibitor List and Here is the interactive floor map
Here is the link to the NYCC Store Exclusives, Exhibitor Exclusives to follow
This is the link for the Panels (being updated daily at this point)
Here is a list of the Artists and Guests (not Artist Alley Yet) Coming to NYCC
Download the mobile App and get updates and keep track of your show

Walking Dead Fan Premier Contests

Last edited:
Cosplayers at Comic cons crack me up. I was at the Long Beach CC a month ago, and they had a whole alley for individual booths with Cosplayers... On the front of each booth wa signage. Instead of "Nicholas Brendon from BUFFY" or "Zach Taylor fron MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS" -
their signs said "Blah Blah (insert any name) from THE INTERNET. (!!!!!):rofl::rofl:
image.jpg

@mllNY Care to elaborate on your thoughts as to why RP took a step back this year?

I enjoyed this con more so than previous years....maybe its because I got sketches from the artists I wanted from.

@mllNY Care to elaborate on your thoughts as to why RP took a step back this year?

I enjoyed this con more so than previous years....maybe its because I got sketches from the artists I wanted from.

Don't get me wrong I had a good time and there were improvements in areas (Artist Alley, Show Floor Exhibtors). Heck they got Frank Miller and I got a Frank Miller autograph. I even got

But what turned me off were a few factors. One was that while it is great that they are trying to expand the show outside the Javits Center at the same time the main stage was dark for 2 panels and a few panels should not have been placed in the main stage. Why is Hammerstein being used for Ash V Evil Dead when main stage is empty or why not at least move Game of Thrones from Empire Stage to the Main stage, the league was cancelled long enough ago to have adapted this.

There were a few other things I felt needed some improvement. For some unexplained reason Press, Pro, and VIPs were not let inside the building until 9AM where at least we could wait and be warm.

The WB signing situation Sunday morning was unsafe. A women fell down, I flat out state I do not believe it was a malicious attack by any person just the crush of people overanxious, but it wasn't cool.

It just felt like a few decisions were made that may have been handled a bit better

@mllNY Valid points man. Their definitely trying to imitate SDCC but due to the distance to many locations, its just not possible. I didn't realize they didn't let people in before 9am, then again I haven't done an early morning at NYCC in a long time. You know waking up 5am for SDCC is enough for me.