NFL - American Football Megathread

Jan 30, 2009
England
A thread so you guys can talk about your sport and anything to do with American Football??!! And people stop posting in the football thread lol :D:p

Anyway lets keep this clean guys :D

So who is going to win the next superbowl???

WHY????? Why to the Raiders suck sooooooooo bad??? I't becoming embarrasing to be a Raiders fan. I may just cheer for the Steelers when I'm in Pittsburgh, after all, we all know the Raiders are done.

the raiders have pro bowl players it's the mangement and upstairs that suck, and never feel bad cause the lions and rams are doing way worse.

WHY????? Why to the Raiders suck sooooooooo bad??? I't becoming embarrasing to be a Raiders fan. I may just cheer for the Steelers when I'm in Pittsburgh, after all, we all know the Raiders are done.

It's simple...because they're idiots who take Heyword-Bey instead of Crabtree. In one game Crabtree has better stats then Bey does this entire year.

2 weeks from now I will be sitting in Heinz field watching my Raiders take on the Steelers. This past weekend has given me hope of seeing a half decent game instead of a blow out.

We were without our star receiver Dwayne Bowe too. I don't think the raiders can beat the Steelers, as they will have troy polamalu back, and Heyward Bey can't catch a ball for his life.

Is Troy gonna be back for this match up??? I'd love to see that guy play even if he will be pounding the piss out of my Raiders.

Patriots got HAMMERED last night by the Saints. I love watching those guys lose more than watching the Raiders win. Doesn that make me a bad person?

Saints stomped that ass! My grandpa is a happy man! (all my fam is from Louisiana)

Or Colts ;)

I see the colts winning more than the Saints though ... Saints have a tougher schedule. IMO.

i posted these over on the blu-clan site but i know there are others here that may like them as well.

some pix i took of the silver and black attack on the Steelers!!!! WOOT.

P1020686.jpg

P1020693.jpg

P1020700.jpg

P1020703.jpg

P1020715.jpg

P1020726.jpg

P1020745.jpg

P1020747.jpg

P1020765.jpg

P1020772.jpg

P1020774.jpg

P1020780.jpg