Feb 2, 2010
Finland
nhl_13_jari_kurri_legendary_edition_steelbook.jpg

Jari Kurri Legendary Edition:
Jari Kurri Legendary Edition SteelBook
Stanley Cup SteelBook
3 Stanley Cup HUT paketti
1 CCM Boost paketti

Release date is september 13, 2012. Very limited availability!

Pre-order for PS3
Pre-order for X360

ds_89427.jpg

So this release includes not only one SteelBook, but two SteelBooks: Stanley Cup SteelBook and Jari Kurri SteelBook (available only in finland)!

Here is press-release from EA Finland (in finnish).

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyoak and Atter
Picked this up today at my local shop today, which is shocking because there's pretty much never steelbooks in stores where I live. What I got was the G2 steelbook, and a horror story.

I wasn't really sure if it actually was a steelbook, so I asked the store clerk. He said 'let's find out' and put both his hands on the steelbook. He then applied strong pressure on each side of the steelbook and bent it back and forth. after doing this for a while, he said 'sure seems like it' and gave me a new copy which I bought. Jesus christ.

People sure don't seem to care when it comes to gaming merchandise.

G2 sized Stanley Cup SteelBook with slipcover

Hey man, would it be possible to get a picture of the spine of the Stanley Cup Edition steelbook? Does it say NHL 13 directly on the steelbook or just the slipcover?

Much appreciated!

EDIT: on a side note Mikkeli, do you know if it's possible to buy that edition outside Finland? I've been looking everywhere but the only one available is the North American version, and that's a G1 Metalpak. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hey man, would it be possible to get a picture of the spine of the Stanley Cup Edition steelbook? Does it say NHL 13 directly on the steelbook or just the slipcover?

Much appreciated!

EDIT: on a side note Mikkeli, do you know if it's possible to buy that edition outside Finland? I've been looking everywhere but the only one available is the North American version, and that's a G1 Metalpak. Cheers.
You can see the same text on the Steelbook's spine and on the slipcover:
NHL13 Stanley Cup Edition