Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Art is not my cuppa tea. I'm sure the "grey" will end up being metallic as well. Too bad, as this was my favorite film of the year (that I've seen).

Last edited:
£34.99 is the RRP (recommended retail price) - chances are it won't actually be that much. They'll mark it lower and make you feel like you're saving money... that's why Zavvi's steels usually say "save £10" or whatever under the actual price.

I was quite underwhelmed with this, although I went in with really high expectations which probably didn't help.

Gyllenhaal was fantastic, but apart from his performance and the final chase sequence, the script/direction/cinematography and especially the music didn't do anything for me.

I got the feeling they were aiming for an edgy, dark and intelligent thriller, but it came across to me as obvious, silly and tame. In the hands of a better director I have little doubt I would have loved it.

It's a shame for me because I really wanted to like this and everyone else seems to love it! Maybe I'll rent it and watch again

A very good film, although some of the narratives implausibilities did detract for me.

Gyllenhaal's twitchy performance was excellent though, so I will watch news of this release with great interest! :thumbs:

Last edited:
I was quite underwhelmed with this, although I went in with really high expectations which probably didn't help.

Gyllenhaal was fantastic, but apart from his performance and the final chase sequence, the script/direction/cinematography and especially the music didn't do anything for me.

I got the feeling they were aiming for an edgy, dark and intelligent thriller, but it came across to me as obvious, silly and tame. In the hands of a better director I have little doubt I would have loved it.

It's a shame for me because I really wanted to like this and everyone else seems to love it! Maybe I'll rent it and watch again

The red Challenger didn't disappoint! :happy:

nightcrawler-movie.jpg

Didn't even realise this is live now. Not sure whether to wait and see the in hand photos