Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.7) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 23rd of October, 2015
Group buy: ROW hosted by @Naughtius Maximus - USA members only, hosted by @Aniv
Purchase links: Pre-order starts 18th Sep, 2015. 10 AM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
1/4 Slip (500 copies / 250 copies only for International)
Lenti Slip (2000 copies / 1000 copies only for International)
Full Slip (2500 copies / 1250 copies only for International)
One click
Price: $35.99 (1/4 Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $110 (One click)
Note: PA is not involved with the design process - Region free discs.

11059584_609529819150794_4876211890696430959_n.jpg

Use the following time zone converter if your area is not listed below.

11998885_620658861371223_1880013150843390713_n.png

12002391_620658561371253_522277730265414528_o.jpg 11999796_620658558037920_924874532459366744_o.jpg 11953537_620658564704586_4661414150089113896_o.jpg

buzbQc5.gif

From Novamedia facebook :

Announcement :: NOVAMEDIA Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No. ??

Novamedia collaborates with Plain Archive, again. PA deals with "authoring", "local commentary", "booklet".
It will be released this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
1click ordered...surprised its still in stock

Totally forgot about this release, thanks to @ste22 for his notification in steelbook deals thread

Hmmm i think the truth is that this release ,all in all, is not as good as it could be:(

The steel is decent, really nice back artwork but the FullSlip and Lentis are Superb, the back of the FullSlip really nice with the red lenz and the lenti as usual Nova will have a superb one with great depth...it's a very nice product for a great film that deserved such a package...and in hands we will feel the quality as Usual.

Double edged-sword last night. Stayed up for hours longer than intended, got annoyed with the magneto and went to bed, woke up around 2 hours later because I had awful cramp, decided to try and order on my iPod whilst I was trying to get the cramp to go and got it at around 5am. Full Slips and Lenti ordered.

Think ill go for slip being collecting to many lenti's recently and nova do a gd job on slips i think....any1 know if nova take payment straight away or when they ship??? Help would be mucho appreciated

I had an aweful time getting an order placed last night so I gave up and hoped it would still be in stock when I got up this morning. And luckily it was.

Can't wait to get this! :D

lol... I'm not surprised @ the low turnout
but it's amazing that magneto still showed up for a low impact title (Nova's server are in a class of their own lol)
it's not a popular title and the print run is huge
there was never any concern whatsoever that this title will sell out
should still be in stock for a while

I got a feeling this will remain in stock just like The Raid is over at KimchiDVD. Great packaging and films. But simply not as popular as some titles.

Reactions: charleybusko
I expect what happened with this release is they never expected a lot of demand for this release at live time
So they did not purchase any extra server bandwidth allocation as they did not expect a demand like you get with a marvel release

Then unexpected attempts to order when it went live cause the server to not handle the traffic
As soon as lot gave up attempting to order their server was back to normal

The fact all editions are still in stock including 1/4 slip and one click shows this was not a high demand release if it was they would have sold out by now

The system only stopped working due to unexpected order attempts at the same time as in lot of us trying to place an order same time when we could have just relaxed and took our time later in the day

The only issue for Nova is they lost orders by not having better servers as how many of these customers will now attempt an order that gave up trying when it went live

I expect what happened with this release is they never expected a lot of demand for this release at live time
So they did not purchase any extra server bandwidth allocation as they did not expect a demand like you get with a marvel release

Then unexpected attempts to order when it went live cause the server to not handle the traffic
As soon as lot gave up attempting to order their server was back to normal

The fact all editions are still in stock including 1/4 slip and one click shows this was not a high demand release if it was they would have sold out by now

The system only stopped working due to unexpected order attempts at the same time as in lot of us trying to place an order same time when we could have just relaxed and took our time later in the day

The only issue for Nova is they lost orders by not having better servers as how many of these customers will now attempt an order that gave up trying when it went live

I don't know much about this stuff, but maybe it was their plan all along, once in a while to get an Exclusive that is not extremely popular, like an Independent ''niche'' type of movies so it doesn't cost them much in term of rights to pay to get the release made and just let them be sold slowly like ''Begin Again'' and now ''Nightcrawler'' that they know it will sell out for sure but may take a little longer. They save money in the process of Production and even though they don't sell all their stock on pre-order date, they end up selling them over a period of time and therefore making more money this way...

They have other sure titles to sell at release time coming up, so to throw in titles like Begin Again and Nightcrawler maybe it was planned all along.

I don't know much about this stuff, but maybe it was their plan all along, once in a while to get an Exclusive that is not extremely popular, like an Independent ''niche'' type of movies so it doesn't cost them much in term of rights to pay to get the release made and just let them be sold slowly like ''Begin Again'' and now ''Nightcrawler'' that they know it will sell out for sure but may take a little longer. They save money in the process of Production and even though they don't sell all their stock on pre-order date, they end up selling them over a period of time and therefore making more money this way...

They have other sure titles to sell at release time coming up, so to throw in titles like Begin Again and Nightcrawler maybe it was planned all along.
Nova make a small amount of profit from the Disney/Marvel releases, due to the high cost of the licences. These "lesser" licences enable Nova to make the profit needed to buy the expensive ones. Nova are still a very small company and, just as for the rest of us, money is tight. :thumbs:

Is there a difference in packaging between a K packet or an EMS and has anyone had problems with a K packet?
Its the exact same packaging only difference is the speed of delivery
Nova/Kimchi speed of delivery times using K-Packet and EMS from Korea
K-Packet average times is 6-12 days for UK/Ireland
EMS 4-6 days for UK/Ireland

Note
European Union Countries
By using EMS you have higher risk of your parcel going to customs and get hit for Vat Duty than you would when using K-Packet

Reactions: IRON MAN
Its the exact same packaging only difference is the speed of delivery
Nova/Kimchi speed of delivery times using K-Packet and EMS from Korea
K-Packet average times is 6-12 days for UK/Ireland
EMS 4-6 days for UK/Ireland

Note
European Union Countries
By using EMS you have higher risk of your parcel going to customs and get hit for Vat Duty than you would when using K-Packet
Thank you for the helpful information.

I did get hit with customs of £19 for Cinderella previously.

I will use a K- Packet for Nightcrawler:thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
Thank you for the helpful information.

I did get hit with customs of £19 for Cinderella previously.

I will use a K- Packet for Nightcrawler:thumbs:
Your Welcome
Its best to use K-Packet its cheaper than EMS and to be honest the delivery time for K-Packet to UK/Ireland is fast anyway
Most my Nova/Kimchi K-Packet Parcels to Ireland are delivered in 5-8 days they actually arrive in 4-5 days to my postal delivery company An Post and then 1 day later get delivered if its a weekend when the parcel arrives its 2-3 days later

You do though still have the risk of customs and Vat Duty with K-Packet but its less of a risk than when using EMS

Last edited: