Nightmare City (2015) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Limited Indiegogo Exclusive) [USA]

terry44

Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne England
RELEASE DATE: March 2016
PRICE: $75
ORDER: Indiegogo - Limited Edition... Campaign Ends on May 2, 2015

Get the BLU-RAY and DVD of the movie in an awesome, limited STEELBOOK PACKAGE with a cool 3D effect! This special edition will include a Supporter Sticker, a special Thank You message from the cast & crew and special features exclusive to supporters. Plus instant access to the secret website.

Please add $10 for Shipping outside the US and EU.

View attachment 155202

Get ready for the spectacular remake of the 1980's horror cult classic and theULTIMATE HORROR CROWD-PRODUCTION - this is a horror production from fans for fans and with fans! You can be a big part of it - like a producer you will have a say in how cool and great this remake will get and you will get the big chance to visit the film sets, be a part of the crew, inspire the producers, get cool rewards and win great prizes, be in the movie and MEET, WORK AND ACT TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAVORITE ACTORS and LEGENDS OF HORROR!

The King Of Splatter & Gore TOM SAVINI
will be Director and Special Effects & Make Up Supervisor. Together with the best creative talents from his FX school in Pittsburgh he will guarantee mind-blowing makeup and special effects and lots of gore and will give horror fans what they desperately demand and miss in current horror movies - IMPRESSING PRACTICAL EFFECTS and gallons of blood instead of cheap CGI effects.

The Italian Master of Horror - UMBERTO LENZI will be patron of this remake of his cult classic and an Associate Producer.

Oscar nominated DEAN CUNDEY, one of the world's best cinematographers, who worked on many films of John Carpenter, is in talks to be Director of Photography.

Get ready for breathtaking suspense, blood drenched horror, impressive special effects and a great cast and crew which will make this remake an outstanding horror production...

Starring Lou Ferringo, Tom Savini, Noah Hathaway, Judith O'Dea, Robert Mukes, and Jimmy Wong.

We are independent filmmakers and big horror fans like you and with your support we want to create a cool, outstanding movie in the line of THE WALKING DEAD, DAWN OF THE DEAD, 28 DAYS LATER and THE LAST OF US.

We have no big Hollywood studio or budget behind us, we have put all our money and savings into the project and to attach a great crew and cast. Parts of the financing of this movie are secured and we have film funds, distributors and investors attached to the project, which means:

THE MOVIE WILL DEFINITELY BE MADE!

It's only a matter of how cool and big it can become with the help of fans & supporters. We need some extra funds to pay pre-production costs, to pay location rentals and fees, for more stunning makeup and special effects, and to launch the production of the movie as soon as possible.

Attachments

• nightmare.png
    nightmare.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
ordered !

do not get me wrong. I don't expect this to be a masterpiece. but the steel with very cool lenti plus i mean PLUS savinis signature is a must for me.

Reactions: Marina Blue
ordered !

do not get me wrong. I don't expect this to be a masterpiece. but the steel with very cool lenti plus i mean PLUS savinis signature is a must for me.

Hmmm, just had a thought. If there is a lenti on the front where would the signature go? I wouldn't think it would be good to sign on top of the lenti.

This of course unless when they mean 'cool 3D effect' they meant embossing / debossing :rofl:

Hmmm, just had a thought. If there is a lenti on the front where would the signature go? I wouldn't think it would be good to sign on top of the lenti.

This of course unless when they mean 'cool 3D effect' they meant embossing / debossing :rofl:

thought that one too. my bet it's on the top of the lenti...hopefully with pen that really sticks. or maybe on the backside ???

Tom might sign the actual steelbook front itself, rather than the lenti card/slip. If it is a lenti, I imagine it will be a loose card.

Every steelbook, amaray, digibook, etc. I've had signed in the past, I've opened as are items that are purchased from someone.:)

Tom might sign the actual steelbook front itself, rather than the lenti card/slip. If it is a lenti, I imagine it will be a loose card.

Every steelbook, amaray, digibook, etc. I've had signed in the past, I've opened as are items that are purchased from someone.:)

i'm sure thats's the case if lenti is loose.

Tom ? friend of yours ?

:rofl:
:thumbs:

Hmmmm im very intrigued by the supposed rarity of this,now the question is,if they cant reach their goal are we out of our money? Savini is such a talent but im wary of that price.And ive only got till may 2nd to decide hmmm decisions

Hmmmm im very intrigued by the supposed rarity of this,now the question is,if they cant reach their goal are we out of our money? Savini is such a talent but im wary of that price.And ive only got till may 2nd to decide hmmm decisions
I don't look at it as paying for a steelbook, I've ordered one signed just because I want this movie to be made, I grew up watching the movies he did the special effects for, in fact dawn of the dead is my favorate movie of all time, Savini is a god to me so im happy to help even if it is only in a small way.
If I lived in America I would have paid for Savini to kill me as a zombie, that would have been fantastic.

I bought this steel just because i like the concept of funding. Whole thing sound promising and you can feel that everyone is working just for fun. If it closer to Poland, UK for example i think i would love to buy killing shot with Tom Savini, or just being an extra zombie or something. Great idea, love this whole page, this passion...
So those of you who are on the fence -> just buy it;))) let's help those guys!!! and who knows, they may have great lead actress if we get to 80k!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Their goal was $50,000 they are at $73,270 now. 147% funded. :)

Reactions: wolverinejmc