[NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVE-AWAY] Avengers + Sucker Punch SteelBooks! (Winner Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!!

Here's your chance to win an Avengers empty Steelbook and a Sucker Punch CA empty steelbook!

What you have to do,
All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

The winner,
One winner will be drawn on the 5th february using the random number generator! Good luck and let's have some fun!

Last edited:
Kick it off, Sig! :scat:

banner-hidef%20week.jpg

Reactions: Sigill
Woooo!

My favourite thing is getting information and opinion on the best/rarest/most beautiful steels - it isn't just the 'matter of fact' things, but the opinions that everyone has. It's nice knowing I'm in a place with thousands of other people sharing the same interests.

Thanks for the giveaway HDN :)

Well theres loads of but to pick one i'd say My favorite thing about HDN forum well it's got the to be all the information on currant and future steelbooks provided to us from sources and the community here on the forum.

For me it has to be all the awesome members I've had the pleasure of trading/communicating/discussing topics with. There are so many cool people here. It's a real pleasure to browse and participate.

That everyone is so helpful and there is a massive amount of information shared! Keeps me busy when I'm at work! :D

My favourite thing about the Hi-Def Ninja Forum has to be the fact it saves from scouting around looking for new steelbook/collector releases. They are all in one place :D

Being a part of this awesome community....trusted sellers and traders without the hassle and stress of flee bay...and of course being a yorkshire ninja!!!!!!!!!!

HDN allows me to connect with the WORLD and meet great people that share the same interests!

Great give-away. Thanks

Favourite things(s), well now...
The people, the banter, the information, the knowledge, the group buys, the trades, so, so much :D

My favourite thing about HDN?

Definitely the community! It's great to be around people that share the same interests and addictions!

Reactions: digitalbabe
My favorite part of HDN is that your always the first to get vital information & pics of steelbooks which is very helpful. Also, everyone is very nice & helpful. Defiantly the best community to be part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.