[NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVE-AWAY] Avengers + Sucker Punch SteelBooks! (Winner Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!!

Here's your chance to win an Avengers empty Steelbook and a Sucker Punch CA empty steelbook!

What you have to do,
All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

The winner,
One winner will be drawn on the 5th february using the random number generator! Good luck and let's have some fun!

Last edited:
i have to agree with everyone else
everyone here is really helpful and informative

Last edited:
The combined knowledge of all the members and the great groupbuys. Sharing is caring! :)

My favourtie thing is all the tips for beginners, this helped me learn which websites are best and i also learnt the value of steels, so i did not get ripped off. Thanks HDN :)

I love the fact the I can hear about all new releases, where to buy them and how much they cost - as well as finding out when they come back in stock! Thanks to everyone for their hard work in keeping the site running, and all the users for their input and knowledge!!!

All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

My favourite: this forum is very well structured, all the sections you need are in their right places.

But there are many others good things...

So many things. The friendly community feel, the ever so helpful fellow Ninjas and never having to look elsewhere for new release information. HDN Rocks! :)

The best thing is all the knowledgeable and helpful members that make up this fantastic community.

Wow
A tough question
Well first off.. i love the passion shown by the all the members.
Without them my steelbook collection would be non existant.. many of my purchases have been a direct result of comments and pictures posted by other members.
While i know i will never stand toe to toe with some members ..(i throw j cards away and open my steels) i aspire to someday have a collectiin as awesome as some ive seen on here
I love the price change thread.. its my first stop when i come here...very helpful. Exceptionally so.
I think that collecting steelbooks truly is one of the few.unternational hobbies out there and its brought an awesome eclectic group together and i for one am proud to be a member

grouped by the global community that allows you to find all editions of the world, sharing information, and to practice the trade to acquire steelbooks from around the world, all here in a pleasant atmosphere ! :thumbs:

I love how this place makes new members feel like they've always been a part of the community. Most forums I've been a part of in the past have treated newbies like idiots and outcasts. This place is really like a knowledge-base for everything you need to introduce you to the World of collecting steelbooks (for me, at least). And to encourage those who want to continue a longtime hobby.

My favorite thing about HDN is the community. Everyone is friendly, nice, and willing to help out one another. This is definitely the forum to go for beginners like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.