NINJA WEEK NEWS NINJA WEEK 2019

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
*New to Ninja Week? Be sure to see that are MULTIPLE pages of give-aways!!! Check them all out and enter as many as you can! May the odds be ever in your favor!*

green2.png

Ninja Week Officially starts on Monday, March 25th and it marks our 9th Annual Event.

An event where retailers, companies, and the good people of this Community come forward and host give-aways with prizes for people to win. It's a fun filled week that can be outright bonkers at times trying to enter into all the give-aways. But it's a great week of fun none the less.

The spirit of the Community always seems to shine in this week of the year. #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK Share across social media and bring people to the forums to take part in this fun!

Good Luck!

AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS

BluFans, Manta Lab, Nova Media & Plain Archive

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed/didn't know about ninja week last year so will be keeping an eye on this this time around.

Aint got a clue what's going on, but either way, it sounds fun:) :)

confusion .gif

Aint got a clue what's going on, but either way, it sounds fun:) :)

View attachment 417829
Hundreds of giveaways will take place starting tomorrow (Monday 25th - Sunday 31st) in the form of threads, where all is explained in the OP for each specific giveaway. It's quite simple really, and I'm sure all will become clear to you tomorrow once #NinjaWeek finally kicks off and you're able to see everything for yourself. Obviously feel free to contact myself or another Mod if you're still confused and would like some assistance. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck and Robles