No steelbook for these 2 films?

yo!

Sep 23, 2018
U.K.
Any of you lot know if there's are any future plans for steelbooks for these 2 films?
•A Bronx Tale
•Kids (1995 by Larry Clark)
(I'll link pics below to show the films). Seen before that some of you know about upcoming releases before the dates.

Don't know why they haven't ever released steelbooks for these 2, but they've done so for loads for films that are not even decent :shipped:

Only want to get 3 steelbooks for 3 main films I like, but would get these 2 aswell if they was available in steelbooks.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Any of you lot know if there's are any future plans for steelbooks for these 2 films?
•A Bronx Tale
•Kids (1995 by Larry Clark)
(I'll link pics believe to show the films). Seen before that some of you know about upcoming releases before the dates.

Don't know why they haven't ever released steelbooks for these 2, but they're are loads for films that are not even decent :shipped:

Only want to get 3 steelbooks for 3 main films I like, but would get these 2 aswell if they was available in steelbooks.

Honestly the only retailer doing more of the "off the beaten path" types of releases is Zavvi. That would be your best bet.

We have threads created as soon as we know the release is coming, so you'll just need to keep an eye out and see if they do
steelbooks for those ones.

• Thanks
Reactions: yo!