Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 29th, 2014
Purchase link: Noah
Price: $19.99

M2212088.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: eps999 and ash333
I wasn't going to buy this at all because I didn't like the movie but since the release price is only $18 and it comes with a movie ticket I'll buy it, keep the movie cash, and drop the steel on fleabay.

Reactions: dfoles
I have to work, so I can't make it to BB in the morning when they open.
I
Ill will be able to hit up Target before work though, luckily it's across the street from my work

This will sell out lightning fast.

GAME PLAN: Im gunna try to purchase at least 4 copies for IN STORE pick up, and Ill just pick out the best looking one. If there happens to be Two OCD MINT COPIES, Ill grab a copy for my Sealed collection.

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!
Too bad I won't be able to make it to BB until after work, but thank God for in store pick up lol. Gunna purchase a few for pick up, & cherry pick one. if they are perfect Ill get two.

I really hope this release isn't plauged with imperfections &/or damages like some of the recent steels were...fingers crossed!!!

Still deciding if I need this, the price is good but Not to sure about the movie.

I watched it the other day and it's not as bad as some said. Granted, Aronofsky took some liberty with the Old Testament but I enjoyed the movie for what it was. I'd say, rent it through iTunes before taking the plunge. :)

Reactions: ocielz
Nice! I preordered this steelbook to avail of the 100 Bonus Rewards Points. I probably will do in-store pick up just in case the one BB ships will be damaged.

SteelBook Listing looks the same as the BD. Both says Store Pickup: Coming Soon on the product page and Only Available for Shipping in the Cart.

Really had no interest in this... But that price has me thinking twice. I mean, that's a £9.99 Zavvi + shipping. That's not bad at all