Noodles' Setup

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Apologies for the grainy photos, but these were taken on my phone which doesn't perform very well under artificial lighting. I'll try and get some better quality/more detailed shots up soon!

This is basically just my bedroom by the way, so everything is obviously a bit crammed in... unfortunately I lack the space for my bigger blu-ray and gaming editions, and all of my DVD's are still boxed away too. :(

Here's how it looked not too long after I'd finished decorating and putting together the furniture (minus my bed which I stood on to take most of the photos :p)...

My TV setup (I'm hoping to eventually upgrade to a better/bigger TV now I have the room for one)...

And the majority of my blu-ray collection...

Now I just need to get some shelves and posters hung up on the walls.

Thanks for looking! :)

14709432_185546308561949_736867983988621312_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looking awesome, man! I love all the little figurines. I do the same thing with my shelves. :)
Thanks dude! I originally just put the figures on there for the time being as I had no where else to display them, but I really like them there now too. :thumbs:

Love it mate

Looks awesome and very tidy which I wish mine was like
Cheers mate. :happy:

It's not looking so tidy at the moment as I've just been stacking films randomly on the shelves as they arrive, so I need to reorganise soon!

@Noodles Hi Nick looks great buddy one day I will do the same I have so much stuff too little space you have some cool stuff Congrats :thumbs:
Hey buddy thanks a lot! Hopefully you manage to find the space some day as I'd love to see your collection. ;)

Thanks! :)

Really nice setup @Noodles ! So neat and well organized! Though isnt it the worst thing when u run out of room....lol
Thank you! Aha yeah, tell me about it... I was soooo happy when I got these shelves and finally had the room to display my stuff, but that feeling was short lived as I'm now out of space again :arghh: lol.

Cheers bud! :D

Let's do it @Noodles! :woot:

We'll open a warehouse and store ALL of our goods in it, I'm an expert with the Forklift! :naughty:
f1d06685406ce7fe349c807bf9c63208.jpg

:D
:LOL:

Believe it or not, I was a forklift driver once... thankfully I never did anything like in the gif you posted, although I did forget to lower the forks once as I went through the warehouse doors and it almost tipped the forklift over. :ohno: :p

Awesome set up noodles:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Did you finally make it to your local ikea?

I went for white shelves, I think you said you might go for the black but I really like what you've done with the white ones.. plus I think it makes the steels etc stand out more:cigar:

I also like how neat everything is.. ocd;):joy:

Reactions: Noodles
Awesome set up noodles:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Did you finally make it to your local ikea?

I went for white shelves, I think you said you might go for the black but I really like what you've done with the white ones.. plus I think it makes the steels etc stand out more:cigar:

I also like how neat everything is.. ocd;):joy:
Thanks Lou! :happy:

I ended up ordering my stuff directly from Ikea in the end... it cost £35, but was worth it as I probably would've spent more than in petrol driving there and back in the car anyway.

Great minds think alike! I basically came to the same conclusion as you... white is brighter and reflects light, so it makes stuff stand out much better than black. :)

Have you posted any photos of your entire collection on here? Would love to see them if so! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk