Noodles' Setup

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Apologies for the grainy photos, but these were taken on my phone which doesn't perform very well under artificial lighting. I'll try and get some better quality/more detailed shots up soon!

This is basically just my bedroom by the way, so everything is obviously a bit crammed in... unfortunately I lack the space for my bigger blu-ray and gaming editions, and all of my DVD's are still boxed away too. :(

Here's how it looked not too long after I'd finished decorating and putting together the furniture (minus my bed which I stood on to take most of the photos :p)...

My TV setup (I'm hoping to eventually upgrade to a better/bigger TV now I have the room for one)...

And the majority of my blu-ray collection...

Now I just need to get some shelves and posters hung up on the walls.

Thanks for looking! :)

14709432_185546308561949_736867983988621312_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Lou! :happy:

I ended up ordering my stuff directly from Ikea in the end... it cost £35, but was worth it as I probably would've spent more than in petrol driving there and back in the car anyway.

Great minds think alike! I basically came to the same conclusion as you... white is brighter and reflects light, so it makes stuff stand out much better than black. :)

Have you posted any photos of your entire collection on here? Would love to see them if so! :D

I haven't yet cos I need to repaint the lounge first.. I'm actually getting the paint tomorrow so hopefully I'll start soon. I made another order with ikea for a load of picture frame shelves and picture frames for my A4 mini posters (definitely worth the £35 delivery:thumbs:) I need to redo my marvel display as my cat decided to jump on my floating shelves that had my marvel collection on and she's so fat she bought it all down:rofl: knocking all my steels to the floor. That's what I'm gonna do first, then move on to the next wall. I'm dreading moving everything on my tv wall though as it holds the majority of my collection and I've recently put led lights in so I might cheat and just take the picture frames off the wall and paint behind them (and not bother painting behind my shelves.. :emb::rofl:) I'll definitely post pics here when it's all done.. is it still a girl cave when it's your front room.. one bed flat doesn't allow for a theatre room lol:emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
I haven't yet cos I need to repaint the lounge first.. I'm actually getting the paint tomorrow so hopefully I'll start soon. I made another order with ikea for a load of picture frame shelves and picture frames for my A4 mini posters (definitely worth the £35 delivery:thumbs:) I need to redo my marvel display as my cat decided to jump on my floating shelves that had my marvel collection on and she's so fat she bought it all down:rofl: knocking all my steels to the floor. That's what I'm gonna do first, then move on to the next wall. I'm dreading moving everything on my tv wall though as it holds the majority of my collection and I've recently put led lights in so I might cheat and just take the picture frames off the wall and paint behind them (and not bother painting behind my shelves.. :emb::rofl:) I'll definitely post pics here when it's all done.. is it still a girl cave when it's your front room.. one bed flat doesn't allow for a theatre room lol:emb:
Those picture frame shelves are amazing! I have two myself, although I still haven't actually put them up yet lol. Ahaha cats are good at doing silly stuff like that... I hope she didn't break any of your Marvel stuff though! :ohno:

Well, I wish you luck with the painting. And I wouldn't blame you for cheating a little... decorating is the worst! I'm sure it'll all look great once it's finished anyway. :)

Oh, and that definitely counts as a girl cave if you ask me! My bedroom is my man cave... if I had a choice I'd get rid of the bed and replace it with extra shelving for more blu-rays. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Beautiful display @Noodles. The white shelves, the collector's editions, the memorabilia, the symmetry of it all... makes my OCD very happy to see this!
Thanks a lot buddy! :)

I'm actually a sufferer of OCD, hence all the bright white and symmetry... my shelves have become even more symmetrical since I took those photos in the OP, if you can believe that lol.

Would love to have a collection room like yours someday... although I'd probably drive myself crazy constantly trying to keep it all organised. :wacky:

Thanks a lot buddy! :)

I'm actually a sufferer of OCD, hence all the bright white and symmetry... my shelves have become even more symmetrical since I took those photos in the OP, if you can believe that lol.

Would love to have a collection room like yours someday... although I'd probably drive myself crazy constantly trying to keep it all organised. :wacky:
Haha, you sound just like me! ;) I bet you can tell if someone has moved one slightly out of place. I know I can. It's like spider sense or something. Gives me the ***** if I know one is slightly out of place. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Haha, you sound just like me! ;) I bet you can tell if someone has moved one slightly out of place. I know I can. It's like spider sense or something. Gives me the ***** if I know one is slightly out of place. :LOL:
:hilarious:

Damn right I can! Honestly, I hardly ever let anyone touch my collection... but if they do, then I immediately have to rearrange it so that it's perfect. It's a nightmare when my niece comes over, since everything to her is a toy that needs to be played with. :ohno:

only just come across the thread, @Noodles, nice set-up and display! :thumbs: :photo: i am sure it's changed a lot since you put it together - and is now out of space! :rolleyes:

just finished a new set-up of my own, will post some pics when i get a moment.

Reactions: Noodles
only just come across the thread, @Noodles, nice set-up and display! :thumbs::photo: i am sure it's changed a lot since you put it together - and is now out of space! :rolleyes:

just finished a new set-up of my own, will post some pics when i get a moment.
Thanks buddy! :)

The unit that had my TV on has now been replaced with shelving similar to the opposite side of the room... apart from that, the only changes are the fact it's messier lol. I have actually slowly been working on tidying it up, so will try and put up some new photos at some point... maybe even a video!

Cool! I look forward to seeing your collection/setup. :thumbs:

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
That looks awesome! Nice colour coordination.
Thanks man! Think I'm gonna need to invest in a new camera before I do a proper room tour though, because the quality of my photos taken on my iPad seem to be getting worse and worse - no thanks to Apple and their software "upgrades" that are actually downgrades. :sour:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I NEED those Force FX lightsabres, yet to find them for a decent price, in decent condition too (n)
Keep an eye on Zavvi mate... that's where I got mine with a 20% off offer they had on.

Just checked and the Vader one is still available for £160 with code MERCH20:
https://www.zavvi.com/merch-memorab...darth-vader-force-fx-lightsaber/11866792.html

Same with Kylo's, but it's already £175, so that'd make it £140 with the code:
https://www.zavvi.com/merch-memorab...darth-vader-force-fx-lightsaber/11866792.html

Unfortunately Luke's is no longer part of the offer, but is still fairly priced at £180:
https://www.zavvi.com/merch-memorab...orce-fx-lightsaber-prop-replica/11866863.html

Just noticed Mace Windu's is now up for pre-order at £140 too:
https://www.zavvi.com/merch-memorab...-mace-windu-force-fx-lightsaber/12082583.html

Tested the WELCOME346 10% off code and it's currently working for Windu's, making it £126. ;)