Not new but I'm finally back!

snsguy

Ninja with a Hook
Premium Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
Hendersonville, TN
Reactions
1,772 0 0
Some of you already know me but it's been about 1 1/2 years or maybe even longer since I've been frequent HDN. Due to health issues and our first baby I needed to take a break. I'm happy to say I'm back and will be much more involved again. A lot has changed and I'm still getting used to the site but it loops great! I'm looking forward to meeting more of you new guys in the future and being apart of the gang again!

@Ricker @Wreck @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @STARKILLER 1138 @spass @SithLord84 @Flip

Last edited:

digitalbabe

Staff/Community Manager
Staff Member
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,721 1 0
Some of you already know me but it's been about 1 1/2 years or maybe even longer since I've been frequent HDN. Due to health issues and our first baby I needed to take a break. I'm happy to say I'm back and will be much more involved again. A lot has changed and I'm still getting used to the site but it loops great! I'm looking forward to meeting more of you new guys in the future and being apart of the gang again!

@Ricker @Wreck @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @STARKILLER 1138 @spass
Hey welcome back @snsguy!!

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0

@Ricker @Wreck @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @STARKILLER 1138 @spass @SithLord84
Not sure if we met but welcome back to HDN the best geeky paradise there is. Hope all is well with you now :thumbs: @snsguy

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,584 8 0

@Ricker @Wreck @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @STARKILLER 1138 @spass @SithLord84 @Flip
AWESOME! :woot: Welcome Back @snsguy! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs:

snsguy

Ninja with a Hook
Premium Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
Hendersonville, TN
Reactions
1,772 0 0
It's great to see you back @snsguy. Congrats on the baby! I hope you're doing well. :)
Thanks @Noodles ! Ya Elijah is handful let me tell you. You learned to walk about 1 and 1/2 months ago. That kid has boundless energy and is hard to keep up with. I think I'm getting old. :LOL:

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Reactions
1,499 2 0
Welcome back @snsguy
Name is familiar but I don't think we've had much direct discussion.

Congrats on the little one too. :thumbs: