Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 18th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

81HQWaGYKiL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes running time there will be no difference at all as the censoring in US disc was optical. They added underwear in shower scene for example.

I think it's the other way 'round.
For the shower scene in the unrated version they digitally removed the underwear from the actress, who filmed the scene wearing underwear (a la Jessica Alba in Machete).

And yes, unlike Jon Snow, I know too much ... :emb:

I think it's the other way 'round.
For the shower scene in the unrated version they digitally removed the underwear from the actress, who filmed the scene wearing underwear (a la Jessica Alba in Machete).

And yes, unlike Jon Snow, I know too much ... :emb:

:ohno:

Thats stupid then! ha ha
But either way no running time difference so we wont know until the disc is out.

and since people brought it up in page 1, based on first hand knowledge I've never seen any untrimmed women (fun fact: in France it's the Portuguese who have the reputation of being hairy). Just debunked France for you :D.

bigode+amelia.jpg

My Aunt Amelia , who is Portuguese - does not approve of this false sterotype :angry:

Reactions: eps999
Mine dispatched today from Amazon FR!
Says it should be here by Thursday.
Can someone with a copy check if its the same version as the US blu with the underwear in the shower scene?

Thanks for the pics Kuzco!!

Jesus Christ, that is one sexy steel. I don't care how this blind buy turns out, even if this movie stinks that's staying on my shelf forever. Gorgeous artwork all round right down to the disc art!

I thought the front was awesome, look at that rear artwork (Carrie eat your heart out)

Reactions: Kuzco
Know thats a beautiful looking steelbook with a nice artwork to go with it thanks for posting the pic mate...

Reactions: Kuzco
It's 3D only or will 2D play on the same disc?
While my French is pretty rusty I believe "le Blu-ray du film en 3D active et en 2D" under Contenu additionnel (additional content) means roughly "the bluray film in active 3D and in 2D".

As there's one DVD and one Bluray, that suggests the 2D and 3D versions are both on the same disk.

Reactions: darczap