Oblivion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #007) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on October 22 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

1080_packshot_1024x1024.png

Oblivion Slipbox.png
oblivionsteelbook_1024x1024.png back_steelbook_1024x1024.png inside_steel_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping cost has gone up? I paid £11.98 for Psycho and for this I paid £17.43, both Royal Mail standard no tracking.

Shipping cost has gone up? I paid £11.98 for Psycho and for this I paid £17.43, both Royal Mail standard no tracking.
Cost me £59.09 shipped. Pricey for sure but got my Psycho in yesterday. The slip is really nice. Can’t wait to check this out when it comes.
If you paid £17.43 shipping and it cost £49.99 how did you get it for £59.09 then? :confused:

*Edit* Never mind, I realise you've not paid tax on it.

Anyone else have the problem of every time I go to EB's site it brings me to sending them a PM and I can't get out if it? Can't do anything else with the site.

I'm using my phone......

Sorry, but this one of the few UHD discs that are transfered pretty bad. Imo the BD is the way to go for this movie
Taken from Avforums...Sounds pretty good to me... The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray is also an audio-visual feast; whilst the picture may not be quite the step up in quality you would expect, the standard Blu-ray is hard to top, it does however benefit from the wider colour gamut and higher dynamic range to deliver a more film-like quality. This is matched by an awesome Dolby Atmos soundtrack that never puts a foot wrong –it is engaging, absorbing and gorgeous.

Haven't pulled the trigger on this one yet as I recently had a custom slip done to go with my Walmart metalpak. Might though...

Taken from Avforums...Sounds pretty good to me... The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray is also an audio-visual feast; whilst the picture may not be quite the step up in quality you would expect, the standard Blu-ray is hard to top, it does however benefit from the wider colour gamut and higher dynamic range to deliver a more film-like quality. This is matched by an awesome Dolby Atmos soundtrack that never puts a foot wrong –it is engaging, absorbing and gorgeous.
Indeed, video is a small upgrade (would expected a lot more 'visual fest') but they ruined the LFE in the Atmos track like with 'War of the World'. I prefer an Auro 3D upmix of the BD audio track on both these movies ;)