Oblivion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #007) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on October 22 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

1080_packshot_1024x1024.png

Oblivion Slipbox.png
oblivionsteelbook_1024x1024.png back_steelbook_1024x1024.png inside_steel_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
is this retailer customs friendly?
What country is your delivery address

UK/EU £49.99 (Includes VAT) no customs involved as Vat is paid
Outside EU £41.66 (Excludes VAT)

Vat is already included in the price paid if delivery address is based in UK or in a European Union Country

Customers with a delivery address based outside EU Vat is not included
For those based outside EU you may still have customs look for customs duty payment depending on what rules apply in that country for imported goods.

Reactions: cllctr
I checked the past posts since they released the image of the Fullslip...wondering what people think about the front(back Art is perfect) ??? (n) Other than the huge Tom Cruise face that seems out of place, I find that the other images cropped together do not flow :cautious: am I the only one ???

What country is your delivery address

UK/EU £49.99 (Includes VAT) no customs involved as Vat is paid
Outside EU £41.66 (Excludes VAT)

Vat is already included in the price paid if delivery address is based in UK or in a European Union Country

Customers with a delivery address based outside EU Vat is not included
For those based outside EU you may still have customs look for customs duty payment depending on what rules apply in that country for imported goods.

He meant whether they'll mark the item at a lower value than it actually is.

@cllctr They mark true value on the invoice.

Reactions: cllctr
yes it was. :thanks: it was hard to make a decision. because exchange rate is rising day by day. when i added possible customs tax to total cost , i given up.

...Do not reply that the slips are good.

This is my first purchase from EverythingBlu.

What is the quality of the Fullslips ? :cautious:
They are not like other premium edition retailer ?

What about the quality of the “Art Cards” ?

Any info would be great appreciated :notworthy:

Actarus :dunno:

Actarus, I didn't mean the fullslips aren't good. If you followed the back and forth with Paul I only asked him not to reply the slips are good because I wasn't saying they weren't, it wasn't a part of the debate.
To answer your question though, the slips are good, good enough I'll say, IMO they are not using as good a card stock as FA, for example, and it's something they could improve on. I will also say this, as the Frozen thread has shown you like to remove the exclusive stickers and re-stick them elsewhere. Not sure I'd do that with the EB ones, while the EB vs FA card stock is not night and day, the stickers are. I haven't tried removing any of mine, but they look more fragile and even DIY to a point, so I'd be careful with that.
Can't help you with the art cards as I've not unsealed any of mine. Judging from the posters that they send in the poster tube and what not, I expect their quality is fine, but who knows.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
I re-watched this film tonight. Really enjoyed it. Great visuals and beautiful score. After much thought, I pre-ordered the BluPack. This is my first order from EB. Not sure what to expect in terms of shipping time or the quality of the materials. Hoping for the best.