Oblivion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: Novermber 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order 12 noon UK time Saturday October 3rd for Red Carpet subscribers and 6pm for everyone else)
Price: £24.99

12705873-8224804642866525.jpg
12705873-7334804642960665.jpg12705873-1564804642934769.jpg

Last edited:
I am surprised this catalog title was popular enough to sell out. Had no idea this had so much interest?

I am surprised this catalog title was popular enough to sell out. Had no idea this had so much interest?
Shared print run in UK/France

UK also shared between Zavvi/EverythingBlu
EverythingBlu is a BluPack release will have slip/poster/artcards/booklet and other items
Pack Shot showing slip etc and pre order details will be shown soon

The Steelbook was designed by EverythingBlu for Universal Pictures

That's why Zavvi are already sold out

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxxx and MM3
Always goes to that status once payment has been taken. However, it can sit at that status for several days before moving to 'dispatched'. That's not to say it won't get dispatched early, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up TOO much... :)
I think they’re trying to stagger the charges and dispatches for an expensive month. Things will settle down for me when the Star Wars series ends.

• Haha
Reactions: StifflersDad
I think they’re trying to stagger the charges and dispatches for an expensive month. Things will settle down for me when the Star Wars series ends.
Without wishing to be TOO cynical, I just can't imagine that ever coming in to the thoughts of Zavvi. As I understand it, they tend to charge when they have received the stocks form their supplier and are therefore ready to dispatch. However, they will then hold up the actual dispatch for a few days so that they are delivered nearer the official release date. I think the earliest I have ever received a pre-release order has been on the Friday prior to release date.

Alternatively, they COULD be trying to stagger the charges a bit, but I suspect more likely to even out their processing workload rather than anything else... :whistle: ;)