Official National Football League (NFL) Thread

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
I couldn't see a thread for simply talking about NFL so thought I'd create one, surely there is some fellow fans in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Browns Defense gets better at the End of the Game. But damn, they got destroyed first half.
If Browns get more QB's insured they have to make a call for another QB. Johnny Football :D

This is brilliant, I :drool: this

Also speaking of Brady :drool:

image.jpg

Reactions: Wreck
Crazy stat:
Since 2007, Tom Brady is 49-1 vs. The Entire AFC at home.

Please don't tell me you're one of THOSE people. Living in New England is a nightmare.

My Steelers looked rough. I'll still take em against the pats.

P.S. Go tribe! I never want to hear the words drone maintenance for the rest of my life.

Please don't tell me you're one of THOSE people. Living in New England is a nightmare.

My Steelers looked rough. I'll still take em against the pats.

P.S. Go tribe! I never want to hear the words drone maintenance for the rest of my life.
I'm a Brady fan cuz I'm a Michigan Fan. But I don't necessarily root for the Pats at all.
But he is an amazing QB. (I am born and raised in Cleveland - so I live with the perennially crappy Browns....just get rid of the whole front office already!!)
Bad luck about Rothlisberger's meniscus...
Hopefully it's only week or two....
Thanks for the tribe love!!:thumbs:
JOBU needs rum!!
IMG_5022.JPG

By the way - I was getting a little ill watching dude bleed out on the mound!:confused:
Damn flying camera fixing (I didn't say it!:LOL:).

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Yeah. I'm sure that will be in his next contract and every contract for the rest of his career.

"*No drone maintenance during the playoffs."

Haha.

It's quite an exciting time. I was gone most of the season so I wasn't able to watch the tribe much. But we look fantastic. The bullpen is quite impressive.

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333 and C.C. 95
Yeah. I'm sure that will be in his next contract and every contract for the rest of his career.

"*No drone maintenance during the playoffs."

Haha.

It's quite an exciting time. I was gone most of the season so I wasn't able to watch the tribe much. But we look fantastic. The bullpen is quite impressive.
:LOL:
:thumbs:
Yes, the Bullpen is really something..
Miller is a straight up WITCH on the mound!!
It would be a hell of thing if:
A) the Indians met the Cubs in the world series.
B) The Cavs and The Indians both win it all in the same year!

Great results for Patriots and Giants recently.

Let's see how Packers do tonight, we shall see

Some great games over the weekend. I wish they would play more games in the UK. Few overtime games and some strong wins.