Once Upon a Time In Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection No.17) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: January 21, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Price: $98 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti)

once_b_c.jpg once_a_c.jpg
MV5BOTg4ZTNkZmUtMzNlZi00YmFjLTk1MmUtNWQwNTM0YjcyNTNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you buy these editions elsewhere? No? Well, then they are probably exclusive ;)
Can we even order from a place like Blu Fans if you’re not doing a group buy (or some reseller site)? If not, then I’d call that really exclusive. It’s not like I’d order a copy of Frozen from Zavvi when I can get essentially the same steelbook from Best Buy.

Can we even order from a place like Blu Fans if you’re not doing a group buy (or some reseller site)? If not, then I’d call that really exclusive. It’s not like I’d order a copy of Frozen from Zavvi when I can get essentially the same steelbook from Best Buy.

It's not about the steelbook. It is about the whole package/edition.

If a WWA SteelBook and a Zavvi WEA SteelBook have the same disc, does that mean that the WEA steelbook is not Zavvi exclusive because of the same disc?
Shared parts of an edition do not decide whether the edition is non-exclusive.

Nice degree of choice though, for those of us who can choose just one that is ;)
True. I dont go after EVERY EDITION world wide if QT unless its Inglourious Basterds which I probably have 99% of everything released as I only know of 1 or 2 that escape me. As long as its a slipcover or above.

With other QT stuff I just get as many as I want that is practical. So I still pick and choose. Cant afford it all at release, but thankfully unlike Marvel/DC stuff I can usually get what I miss at later dates without too much markup if any. The key is simply getting the ones you know will incur huge markup if you dont get at release. Let the rest slide till later. ;)

Reactions: C.C. 95 and djjez83
True. I dont go after EVERY EDITION world wide if QT unless its Inglourious Basterds which I probably have 99% of everything released as I only know of 1 or 2 that escape me. As long as its a slipcover or above.

With other QT stuff I just get as many as I want that is practical. So I still pick and choose. Cant afford it all at release, but thankfully unlike Marvel/DC stuff I can usually get what I miss at later dates without too much markup if any. The key is simply getting the ones you know will incur huge markup if you dont get at release. Let the rest slide till later. ;)
You make a fair point.
I still need the Nova Resivour Dogs release but as the price is still reasonable on the secondary market am yet to get round to ordering it. There are always other(Marvel) titles that come along and eat into my steelbook allowance each month, so until a dry month comes along where I can buy it, it shall continue to allude me.

Luckily, I only want one copy for each QT movies(my multiple copieswants lay elsewhere *cough* Marvel again, or certain titles ie Titanic, John Wick etc

You speak too true and wise about getting the higher demand ones at release, though it’s not always easy to know for sure which will incur large mark ups. We can all make good educated guesses but even the most knowledgeable ninjas could get it wrong on occasion.

Good luck acquiring enough for this movie. The sets I’ve seen of all variants for a single movie do look gorgeous, when people share their collections. Does make me a tad jealous but room alone count me out of being one of those collectors, let alone the cost.
Am happy with one nice copy for about 90% of my collection

Exactly what i do. buy the harder/rare/more scalpable ones first

Reactions: Wreck
You make a fair point.
I still need the Nova Resivour Dogs release but as the price is still reasonable on the secondary market am yet to get round to ordering it. There are always other(Marvel) titles that come along and eat into my steelbook allowance each month, so until a dry month comes along where I can buy it, it shall continue to allude me.

Luckily, I only want one copy for each QT movies(my multiple copieswants lay elsewhere *cough* Marvel again, or certain titles ie Titanic, John Wick etc

You speak too true and wise about getting the higher demand ones at release, though it’s not always easy to know for sure which will incur large mark ups. We can all make good educated guesses but even the most knowledgeable ninjas could get it wrong on occasion.

Good luck acquiring enough for this movie. The sets I’ve seen of all variants for a single movie do look gorgeous, when people share their collections. Does make me a tad jealous but room alone count me out of being one of those collectors, let alone the cost.
Am happy with one nice copy for about 90% of my collection
Once I allowed to let many Marvels past me by, it allowed much ea$ier to collect say a Director esp one who claims to stop at 10 films. :p Still like my MCU stuff, but only a few movies in the bunch do I need to or want to have all the diff versions, and even then still many e$cape me for other stuff instead.

Reactions: djjez83
<Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood> 4K UHD Steelbook LE (Weetcollection Collection No.17) will be released at 21th January 2020.

Total Print Run : 2,100 copies

Fullslip Type A Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 1,000 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 1,100 copies Numbered Card

One click will be made with same no. (1~250)

The Pre order Date : 2020-01-02 (14:00) (Korea Time)
The Release Date : 2020-01-21

The First Price :
Fullslip Type A Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): USD 48.99
Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): USD 48.99

Collectors Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): USD 61.99

This item will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic(Korea).

Thank you very much.

Best regards.
Weetcollection.
FB_IMG_1577161705934.jpg
FB_IMG_1577161707845.jpg

Full slip is nice and that WWA steel has grown on me but I’m hoping for manta to use those slip arts and the in film poster arts on art cards.

Hmm sorry, but did they even try with those slips? The back of Type A (minus the border) would've gone a lot better with the front of Type B IMO.

Even with nice slips, this still would've been a pass for me with that awful WWA steel anyway. Here's hoping Manta can deliver a winner!

WTF ist this? Type A with cropped car looks terrible. Same artwork for Type B is lame and looks bad too with that tiny white border on top. Color schemes of front and back do not match for both slips. :vomit:
Did weet fire their designer?

Last edited: