Once Upon a Time In Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection No.17) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: January 21, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Price: $98 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti)

once_b_c.jpg once_a_c.jpg
MV5BOTg4ZTNkZmUtMzNlZi00YmFjLTk1MmUtNWQwNTM0YjcyNTNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why has the full slip got a weird wavy texture on the embossed bits?

That particular illustrated art has like noticeable brush strokes and looks like it’s printed on a high quality old school textured material. I have a giant version of it in poster form framed in my room and you can see it clearly (same as the HMV collectors and the vinyl art where you can also see the effect) so I'm assuming it’s to highlight that more

Due to @moon 's photos I was almost about to order this but then I realized that these are one of those very slim slips, and I just can't justify the price tag for these anymore. Have to be strong and keep on waiting for Manta Lab. :notworthy:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 294
  • s-l1601.jpg
    s-l1601.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 283
Due to @moon 's photos I was almost about to order this but then I realized that these are one of those very slim slips, and I just can't justify the price tag for these anymore. Have to be strong and keep on waiting for Manta Lab. :notworthy:
its more of a design choice than a cost factor, making them a little thicker would probably amount to very little additional costs... but since they made them this size since the beginning (for kimchidvd), they stick to them for consistency

its more of a design choice than a cost factor, making them a little thicker would probably amount to very little additional costs... but since they made them this size since the beginning (for kimchidvd), they stick to them for consistency

For Sony and Fox releases. Disney releases changed to thicker slips (e.g. Moana, Finding Dory, ...)

I don't think a booklet makes such a difference to collectors... Or does it? I mean, of course I like thicker slips more, but the quality of WeET's slims is still (very) high.

I don't think a booklet makes such a difference to collectors... Or does it? I mean, of course I like thicker slips more, but the quality of WeET's slims is still (very) high.
the quality of weet full slips is actually the highest imo.. they usually put the most effort into choice of paper, bossing and glossing...

Reactions: Mokum
Bit the bullet on this, $54 delivered. I've grown to like the steel, even though when I compare it to say Manta's Inglourious, it's awful. Don't mind the thin slip as I never really look at booklets anyway, but better than the XXXXXXXXL FAC ones. Still hope Manta will release something.