Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: Dec. 10, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $56.99

1572281965511-png.452545

Last edited by a moderator:
1572281965511.png

Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Collector’s Edition exclusives:

• Premium, collectible packaging
  • Exclusive NEW MAD Magazine parody of the Rick Dalton TV series “Bounty Law,” Lousy Law
  • 45 vinyl record with 2 songs from the film’s soundtrack & turntable adapter
  • Collectible, vintage poster

Blu-ray Exclusive Special Features:

• Quentin Tarantino’s Love Letter to Hollywood
  • Bob Richardson – For the Love of Film
  • Shop Talk – The Cars of 1969
  • Restoring Hollywood – The Production Design of Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood
  • The Fashion of 1969

Also Includes:

• 7 Additional Scenes

The 2-disc 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Collector’s Edition comes with premium collectible packaging and includes an all-new, exclusive mini edition of MAD Magazine – inspired by the film – a 45 vinyl record with two of the soundtrack’s grooviest tunes (complete with turntable adapter), and a collectible vintage poster from the film.
Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood visits 1969 Los Angeles, where everything is changing, as TV star Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) make their way around an industry they hardly recognize anymore. The ninth film from the writer-director features a large ensemble cast and multiple storylines in a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood’s golden age.

View attachment 452545
Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Collector’s Edition exclusives:

• Premium, collectible packaging
  • Exclusive NEW MAD Magazine parody of the Rick Dalton TV series “Bounty Law,” Lousy Law
  • 45 vinyl record with 2 songs from the film’s soundtrack & turntable adapter
  • Collectible, vintage poster

Blu-ray Exclusive Special Features:

• Quentin Tarantino’s Love Letter to Hollywood
  • Bob Richardson – For the Love of Film
  • Shop Talk – The Cars of 1969
  • Restoring Hollywood – The Production Design of Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood
  • The Fashion of 1969

Also Includes:

• 7 Additional Scenes

The 2-disc 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Collector’s Edition comes with premium collectible packaging and includes an all-new, exclusive mini edition of MAD Magazine – inspired by the film – a 45 vinyl record with two of the soundtrack’s grooviest tunes (complete with turntable adapter), and a collectible vintage poster from the film.
Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood visits 1969 Los Angeles, where everything is changing, as TV star Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) make their way around an industry they hardly recognize anymore. The ninth film from the writer-director features a large ensemble cast and multiple storylines in a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood’s golden age.

@Wreck

Had this on order before seeing it looks cool but my only let down is Amazon and there packing everything comes in a bag,surely not this one, im tempted to cancel cause nothing ever turns up in good shape or very rarely. I know amazon are good to deal with but it's just disappointing when you get nice editions that turn damaged or not so nice like the should be. Maybe this having vinyl might be packed better or be too big for a bag but you be surprised what large boxsets and edition I have received in a bag spoiled by choice of packing they used.
Sometimes as a collector I'm put off even buying as I'm never sure how it's going to arrive but on this occasion don't have much choice.

Reactions: Sigill
Had this on order before seeing it looks cool but my only let down is Amazon and there packing everything comes in a bag,surely not this one, im tempted to cancel cause nothing ever turns up in good shape or very rarely. I know amazon are good to deal with but it's just disappointing when you get nice editions that turn damaged or not so nice like the should be. Maybe this having vinyl might be packed better or be too big for a bag but you be surprised what large boxsets and edition I have received in a bag spoiled by choice of packing they used.
Sometimes as a collector I'm put off even buying as I'm never sure how it's going to arrive but on this occasion don't have much choice.
This does look cool but you never can tell with Amazon. I’m not sure about shipping within the US but to the U.K. it’s hit or miss. Sometimes it’s in a box but others it’s just a Jiffy bag. It does put you off buying but sometimes you don’t really have a choice. I’m guessing with this it could be a Jiffy bag as it only looks to be quite thin. At least the customer service is very good though. I also want this but not sure how it will arrive. I’m hoping for a U.K. release but doubt that will happen.

ORDERED!

Please be a $150 edition priced wrong! :p

This seems like a good collector's edition

Would you say it's worth getting over a steel-book because of the extra goodies .. ?
I guess steel-books are not the be-all, end-all.... if a non-steel-book edition is well presented - one should go for it.. ?