Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hehehehe yeah you can fill in those dots, tis what I think of Manta lab

Collectong* please.
Manta Lab is my #1 premium retailer but neither Joker nor OUaTiH's beauty shots made me scream of joy like "hell yeah it's still Manta!".
I don't wanna be judgemental, in fact I'm waiting for the actual products prior to confirm my initial thoughts, but I've got kind of a bad feeling.
Nothing will make me happier than to be proven wrong though.

Collectong* please.
Manta Lab is my #1 premium retailer but neither Joker nor OUaTiH's beauty shots made me scream of joy like "hell yeah it's still Manta!".
I don't wanna be judgemental, in fact I'm waiting for the actual products prior to confirm my initial thoughts, but I've got kind of a bad feeling.

I sure hope so

Collectong* please.

Yeah same but its the best when you dont expect much and in the end when it arrives its pretty great !

Same feeling with Seven, i ordered it lately during restock promotion, and in hands its a really beautiful release !

This OUATIH steelbook is absolutely amazing !

Yeah same but its the best when you dont expect much and in the end when it arrives its pretty great !

Same feeling with Seven, i ordered it lately during restock promotion, and in hands its a really beautiful release !

This OUATIH steelbook is absolutely amazing !
I too have a feeling that the OUATIH fullslip, just like the se7en fullslip, will be absolutely stunning in hand. At least I hope so, because both the lenticulars are just bad.

Reactions: comICS-soon
The SL is a lazy work. I do love the back of the DL tho so I'm getting it although the front is nothing great, just ok I guess.
I'm sure the FS will feel great once in hand and I'm really tempted to order both...

About 15 usd I think. But keep in mind that there's a chance that customs will charge you. So worst case scenario you will be paying +/- 80 euros in total for everything.

80 euros for shipping and taxes you mean?
For me its about 45 euro worst case.

I meant including the price of the steelbook itself:) so steelbook+shipping+eventual customs fees or taxes etc.

Oh ok, I am gonna get the one click set so for me worst case is gonna be 45 euros shipping and tax.
However kinda worried that maybe down the road someone is gonna release a better box set that includes the 4K disc, so buy this one or wait and see.
I am thinking might as well get this copy and if someday a better box set will be released I am just gonna sell this one.:)

Oh ok, I am gonna get the one click set so for me worst case is gonna be 45 euros shipping and tax.
However kinda worried that maybe down the road someone is gonna release a better box set that includes the 4K disc, so buy this one or wait and see.
I am thinking might as well get this copy and if someday a better box set will be released I am just gonna sell this one.:)
Cinemuseum have a boxset, and since it's in Europe, you won't pay any import tax.
It's a WWA-steelbook and a scanavo case; BUT it has the 4K discs.

Cinemuseum have a boxset, and since it's in Europe, you won't pay any import tax.
It's a WWA-steelbook and a scanavo case; BUT it has the 4K discs.
Yes but the damn artwork looks awful in my opinion, in terms of design I am leaning towards manta/Collectong

Reactions: Leafs17