Onward (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 06-01-20

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order will be live at 9 AM March 6 - Red Carpet is listed for 7 AM)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D)

12505427-1984765751836164.jpg
12505427-1094765752543741.jpg 12505427-1184765752432174.jpg
Onward.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2015
Nether Regions, UK
Pathetic. I had this on order and although the listing did say 2 discs and no mention of bonus disc, I expected it to follow the 'standard' release and include it. Just pathetic. No title on the spine is also a real pain, will likely return it as not as described, will then get the standard version in a sale in a few months.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Had this sat unopened all day, then finally came to watch it tonight so unwrapped it in a bit of a hurry... didn't even realise until after watching the movie when I went to put the disc back in that there's no title on the spine?! :sour:

Sending my copy straight back for a refund due to not being as advertised. We took a stance on this before and it worked in our favour, so definitely worth hitting Di$ney where it hurts most... their bank!

Reactions: Funashi
Jan 26, 2019
Glad I didn't order. Don't like the artwork and no title on the spine is a no go for me. Sorry @Drumass, if the artwork was great, I would have have gone for your spine Magnets.

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Received mine today. These Pixar steels are getting worse. Thought we would've seen the end of these title-less spines by now but the exclusion of the bonus disc that you get in the standard releases really is a kick in the teeth on top of a pretty boring design as well

Dazzler_31117

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
I skipped both TS4 and this.
Initially planned on getting this but will wait for something better for both.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
if anyone has a pending package from me and wants the USA release of this, I can order now and we can send this along when the package gets done.

lmk ASAP if you need help

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Feb 22, 2013
UK
Still not received mine. Looks like it will be tomorrow at the earliest now...
Spoke too soon - postie arrived a couple of mins after I posted this! A late delivery today (and not the usual guy, so probably a stand-in, hence thelater delivery)!
It gets worse the steelbook does not include the bonus extras discs going by some comments I have seen on other sites but that needs to be confirmed.

The UK standard 3D and 4K Amaray releases are
3 discs

Revenge of Zavvi is the new title :p :rofl:
Just noticed that, although listed as only having 2 discs, the j-card refers to the bonus disc as well:
P1030078.JPG
P1030081.JPG

Jan 30, 2013
Kent, UK
Whoops for the missing bonus disc. It's all very well Zavvi changing the listing sneakily afterwards to make it 2 discs but pretty hard to ignore when it's printed on the J card!

Have they retroactively changed the spine picture on the listing yet?

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Whoops for the missing bonus disc. It's all very well Zavvi changing the listing sneakily afterwards to make it 2 discs but pretty hard to ignore when it's printed on the J card!

Have they retroactively changed the spine picture on the listing yet?
No.

Mar 6, 2015
Nether Regions, UK
Spoke too soon - postie arrived a couple of mins after I posted this! A late delivery today (and not the usual guy, so probably a stand-in, hence thelater delivery)!

Just noticed that, although listed as only having 2 discs, the j-card refers to the bonus disc as well:
View attachment 473798 View attachment 473799
Wow, that's unbelievable !. Oddly the 3D version has the j-card correctly printed showing only 2 discs, no mention of the bonus disc anywhere.
Oh and I forgot to mention my 3D version arrived in a bubble envelope, no white box for me..appears OK, but i'm returning it, so don't care.

Last edited:
May 28, 2019
Wow, that's unbelievable !. Oddly the 3D version has the j-card correctly printed showing only 2 discs, no mention of the bonus disc anywhere.
Oh and I forgot to mention my 3D version arrived in a bubble envelope, no white box for me..appears OK, but i'm returning it, so don't care.
If you are returning a 3D version, may i ask that i buy it from you instead at cost plus postage? Send me a DM if you can. Slept on this pre-order.