Onward (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order will be live at 9 AM March 6 - Red Carpet is listed for 7 AM)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D)

12505427-1984765751836164.jpg
12505427-1094765752543741.jpg 12505427-1184765752432174.jpg
Onward.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathetic. I had this on order and although the listing did say 2 discs and no mention of bonus disc, I expected it to follow the 'standard' release and include it. Just pathetic. No title on the spine is also a real pain, will likely return it as not as described, will then get the standard version in a sale in a few months.

Had this sat unopened all day, then finally came to watch it tonight so unwrapped it in a bit of a hurry... didn't even realise until after watching the movie when I went to put the disc back in that there's no title on the spine?! :sour:

Sending my copy straight back for a refund due to not being as advertised. We took a stance on this before and it worked in our favour, so definitely worth hitting Di$ney where it hurts most... their bank!

Reactions: Funashi
Received mine today. These Pixar steels are getting worse. Thought we would've seen the end of these title-less spines by now but the exclusion of the bonus disc that you get in the standard releases really is a kick in the teeth on top of a pretty boring design as well

if anyone has a pending package from me and wants the USA release of this, I can order now and we can send this along when the package gets done.

lmk ASAP if you need help

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Still not received mine. Looks like it will be tomorrow at the earliest now...
Spoke too soon - postie arrived a couple of mins after I posted this! A late delivery today (and not the usual guy, so probably a stand-in, hence thelater delivery)!
It gets worse the steelbook does not include the bonus extras discs going by some comments I have seen on other sites but that needs to be confirmed.

The UK standard 3D and 4K Amaray releases are
3 discs

Revenge of Zavvi is the new title :p :rofl:
Just noticed that, although listed as only having 2 discs, the j-card refers to the bonus disc as well:
P1030078.JPG
P1030081.JPG

Whoops for the missing bonus disc. It's all very well Zavvi changing the listing sneakily afterwards to make it 2 discs but pretty hard to ignore when it's printed on the J card!

Have they retroactively changed the spine picture on the listing yet?

Whoops for the missing bonus disc. It's all very well Zavvi changing the listing sneakily afterwards to make it 2 discs but pretty hard to ignore when it's printed on the J card!

Have they retroactively changed the spine picture on the listing yet?

No.

Spoke too soon - postie arrived a couple of mins after I posted this! A late delivery today (and not the usual guy, so probably a stand-in, hence thelater delivery)!

Just noticed that, although listed as only having 2 discs, the j-card refers to the bonus disc as well:
View attachment 473798View attachment 473799
Wow, that's unbelievable !. Oddly the 3D version has the j-card correctly printed showing only 2 discs, no mention of the bonus disc anywhere.
Oh and I forgot to mention my 3D version arrived in a bubble envelope, no white box for me..appears OK, but i'm returning it, so don't care.

Last edited:
Wow, that's unbelievable !. Oddly the 3D version has the j-card correctly printed showing only 2 discs, no mention of the bonus disc anywhere.
Oh and I forgot to mention my 3D version arrived in a bubble envelope, no white box for me..appears OK, but i'm returning it, so don't care.

If you are returning a 3D version, may i ask that i buy it from you instead at cost plus postage? Send me a DM if you can. Slept on this pre-order.