Onward (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order will be live at 9 AM March 6 - Red Carpet is listed for 7 AM)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D)

12505427-1984765751836164.jpg
12505427-1094765752543741.jpg 12505427-1184765752432174.jpg
Onward.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pretty dire. Maybe some gloss on the badges will make it look a bit better in hand. The inside art reminds me of one of those reusable sticker scenes I had when I was younger. Very lazy

And just to make it that bit uglier, it has the new ratings logos on the slip :p (not that that can be helped)

Sorry if this has already been discussed on this film and apologies also for bringing up the same old debate but... Am I the only one miffed this and Toy Story 4 artworks don't match the superb other recent designs? I'm sure many aren't fussed but the fear of inconsistency (or ESB-Gate if you will) is what's putting me off buying the recent 4k steels.

Sorry if this has already been discussed on this film and apologies also for bringing up the same old debate but... Am I the only one miffed this and Toy Story 4 artworks don't match the superb other recent designs? I'm sure many aren't fussed but the fear of inconsistency (or ESB-Gate if you will) is what's putting me off buying the recent 4k steels.
I don’t mind the cover on this release, but considering the source material the cover could have been epic, so it’s such a waste. Lazy is a word that springs to mind for this and TS4 designs.

Admit Paul, you pulled the plug on the title on the spine for the UK release as retaliation your company, Zavvi got for the Empire Strikes Back Fiasco :LOL:
It gets worse the steelbook does not include the bonus extras discs going by some comments I have seen on other sites but that needs to be confirmed.

The UK standard 3D and 4K Amaray releases are
3 discs

Revenge of Zavvi is the new title :p :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Steelselecta
UK steelbook has no title on the spine
Photos on spine instead

Disney UK not done a separate print run

Steelbook is a shared Disney Europe print run
So misleading advertising on the Zavvi website, then, as it clearly show a title on the spine...

Not received mine yet, so cannot confirm. But if that is the case, then I will leave a negative review on the website.

Reactions: goufcustom
It gets worse the steelbook does not include the bonus extras discs going by some comments I have seen on other sites but that needs to be confirmed.

The UK standard 3D and 4K Amaray releases are
3 discs

Revenge of Zavvi is the new title :p :rofl:
The listings do only state 2 discs to be fair (on this point, at least). Still don't know why this should be the case for the premium version of the product though.

Looks like my negative review will cover two aspects - absence of a bonus disc (not false advertising, as it wasn't listed, but still should be as per the Amaray release) and no title on the spine (if confirmed).

The listings do only state 2 discs to be fair (on this point, at least). Still don't know why this should be the case for the premium version of the product though.

Looks like my negative review will cover two aspects - absence of a bonus disc (not false advertising, as it wasn't listed, but still should be as per the Amaray release) and no title on the spine (if confirmed).

Its confirmed, received mine today.
D9CA3D6E-5D33-4407-92C2-27BB88C3FBB8.jpeg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84

No title on spine is confirmed
Its pictures on the spine
Photos of Zavvi steelbook already can be seen on Instagram and various web forums

That's odd that the steelbook would only have 2 discs but the amaray has 3.
I believe the North American steelbook had 3 discs but I'm judging by the advertising pictures.

Has anybody opened the UK steelbook yet?

That's odd that the steelbook would only have 2 discs but the amaray has 3.
I believe the North American steelbook had 3 discs but I'm judging by the advertising pictures.

Has anybody opened the UK steelbook yet?
There is photos of Zavvi steelbook on Instagram
Only showing 2 discs the Blu-ray and 4K

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian