apsmith21

[OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD - Target Exclusive Collector's set

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Stranger Things Blu-ray / DVD set from Target

Limit of 1x copies per request. I WILL ALLOW MULTIPLE COPIES TO BE PURCHASED IF WE HAVE ANY EXTRAS AVAILABLE. STRICT LIMIT OF 1x each for now.

DEPENDING ON WHO SOURCES YOUR COPY, additional costs, like shipping to me will have to be billed later. By purchasing a copy, you agree that the cost might be another $3 or more....

Read more about this group buy...

apsmith21 updated [OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD with a new update entry:

Group buy update, release day is here!

Hey folks, going to post here as well as the group buy. At the moment I'm pretty confident we are going to get enough copies for everyone that purchased one so far, I'll have further details in a day or two.

If you are interested in a copy but didn't get one while it was listed, please continue to watch this thread for updates, I would be glad to help you,
don't feel you need to go and pay ebay prices to get a copy.

I'm planning on trying to get extras that we'll offer at the same price -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Is it too late to get in on this? I'm from Canada, and assume I just have the click the "buy" link on the Canada page if I'm interested. This is my first time doing this, so want to make sure I'm doing it correctly! Thanks!

Is it too late to get in on this? I'm from Canada, and assume I just have the click the "buy" link on the Canada page if I'm interested. This is my first time doing this, so want to make sure I'm doing it correctly! Thanks!

Hi Andy,

Are there any copies left by any chance?

I'm waiting on confirmation of shipping from Target. I have ordered extras to help folks that are now just looking to get a copy.

I would recommend watching this thread or the discussion thread for updates for when they will be available.

Once I know they are incoming, I'll be adding additional quantity to the GB listing - right now it's sold out with 60 copies requested.

I'm waiting on confirmation of shipping from Target. I have ordered extras to help folks that are now just looking to get a copy.

I would recommend watching this thread or the discussion thread for updates for when they will be available.

Once I know they are incoming, I'll be adding additional quantity to the GB listing - right now it's sold out with 60 copies requested.

Thank you for the info. I’ll keep an eye out, this is too good not to have!

If region free count me in (x1 to UK)! Hard to tell from images I’ve seen
BCC6E0C8-6C7D-4CE6-B413-2E6E4B900A01.jpeg

apsmith21 updated [OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD with a new update entry:

Copies in hand and more on their way

Group buy restocked!

If people are looking for a second copy, I'll allow it on this round of requests - two copies can be shipped for the same cost.

PLEASE NOTE, that I packaged them up and TWO copies gets us very close to the weight limit - anything else will put you over and
a higher shipping amount will HAVE to be paid.

I'm currently in the organization phase with the group buy, so that means I'm currently taking stock of shipping supplies and the rest and will begin shipping over the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@apsmith21 Hi Andy just to update you
All paid to ship now
My payment is completed for Shipping fees for my 1x Copy to the UK
*Please as mentioned in your pm can you also include my 1x Nosferatu pin with my package as I purchased one earlier today from the HDN shop.
Many Thanks for your help in doing the Group Buy if you need any more info let me know