Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

91HqR5ujzWL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks RedDevil85 at AV:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather disappointed with this. The print is way too light. Was expecting a decent cover. This is not the right way to suck our hard-earned money.

Just got this. The finish on the steel isn't particularly great - it seems to wash out the image a bit so it doesn't appear as vibrant as the pictures. However, the film is brilliant - shocking script, dodgy acting, and amazing special effects.

I received my copy yesterday along with Daredevil. Luckily they were both fine. I don't know how in those jiffies!

Just have Worlds End to get from them now. Don't think I'll get any more for after that for a while though. I couldn't pass up those three though. They were at a great price. I guess that's the gamble you take!

No I only ordered because Amazon had sold out, and it was the cheapest price. I still have Kick Ass2 ordered, If it shows up on Amazon, I will be cancelling though, and won't be using them any more

Received mine in perfect condition. :)

I was a bit disappointed though, when I popped in the 2D disc and the "Gravity" trailer started playing... immediately I switched to the 3D disc, but alas no 3D trailer :(

FWIW, those of you concerned about the audio, IMO the 5.1 track is nothing to scoff at. Granted I only have a 5.1 system; it's a decent (though not reference) setup. But I'm happy with the audio.

Beautiful release for a fun movie, it looked great in IMAX 3D at the theater!

Great artwork, I love this steel book!!!

Thank You Amazon.co.uk!!! :oohyeah:

For me it's worth a blind buy, I saw it 3 times in IMAX 3D at the cinema.

It's worth it even more if you happen to have a 3D tv as the 3D is fantastic.

The main question you should ask yourself is do you like big action films with monsters/robots?

If you remotely enjoyed any of the transformers films then jump on this now!

For me it's worth a blind buy, I saw it 3 times in IMAX 3D at the cinema.

It's worth it even more if you happen to have a 3D tv as the 3D is fantastic.

The main question you should ask yourself is do you like big action films with monsters/robots?

If you remotely enjoyed any of the transformers films then jump on this now!

Comparing this even in the slightest to 'transformers' is like comparing 'the dark knight' to 'batman and robin' to me