Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

91HqR5ujzWL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks RedDevil85 at AV:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like a lot of mindless action movies and do need to get more use out of my 3D tv. It's just this seems to be style over substance, kinda like the transformers movies in a way. The actions I love usually have a charm to them or some personality. Maybe when (if) the prices goes down I'll grab a copy.

I recently spent £25 on Star Trek into Darkness and I found it awful, still trying to get rid of it (hoped it'd turn into a rare one like Drive, Thor etc)

I do like a lot of mindless action movies and do need to get more use out of my 3D tv. It's just this seems to be style over substance, kinda like the transformers movies in a way. The actions I love usually have a charm to them or some personality. Maybe when (if) the prices goes down I'll grab a copy.

I recently spent £25 on Star Trek into Darkness and I found it awful, still trying to get rid of it (hoped it'd turn into a rare one like Drive, Thor etc)
steelbooks dont turn into rares overnight :thumbs:

Saw it in cex (amaray) for £10 (minus 3D because I literally couldn't be bothered walking to the other store half a mile away and I kinda wanted the slip cover. Lazy I know.. I ended up walking passed it anyway later)

So yeah I watched it and I actually thought it was really good, now I wish I had bought the steelie

Pacific Rim UK - Custom Glossed (there is a noticeable difference in the sheen, colors and details. Looks gorgeous in flesh. The finishing of this Steelbook is way better than the Futureshop one.)

Note: Glossed with Halfords Clear Gloss Lacquer Spray which is way better than the Rustoleum spray. The biggest difference is the smoothness.

Before:

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_1.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_3.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_4.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_5.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_6.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_7.JPG

After:

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_1.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_2.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_3.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_4.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_5.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_6.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_7.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_8.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Sheen_1.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Sheen_2.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Sheen_3.JPG

I got given this with Wolverine for Valentines day and I love it. Really good looking steel and apparently the film is really good so I can't wait to watch it next week.

Pacific Rim UK - Custom Glossed (there is a noticeable difference in the sheen, colors and details. Looks gorgeous in flesh. The finishing of this Steelbook is way better than the Futureshop one.)

Note: Glossed with Halfords Clear Gloss Lacquer Spray which is way better than the Rustoleum spray. The biggest difference is the smoothness.

Before:

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_1.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_3.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_4.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_5.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_6.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Before_Glossing_7.JPG

After:

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_1.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_2.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_3.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_4.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_5.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_6.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_7.JPG

PacificRim_UK_After_Glossing_8.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Sheen_1.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Sheen_2.JPG

PacificRim_UK_Sheen_3.JPG

looks good so tempting to do with a few steels...I have this & the Australian metal pack & the aus version has far more detail, brightness & color too it only problem being its a metal pack :hilarious: