Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

91HqR5ujzWL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks RedDevil85 at AV:

Last edited by a moderator:
Other ppl from California already recieved theirs & I still have not received mine or The Great Catsby:(

I haven't gotten mine either buddy and I live in Tennessee. I'm guessing the next day or two and it will be here. I think the weekend slowed it down. Can't wait for it though! :D

Can someone confirm English 5.1 instead of 7.1? I dont want to open it if it doesn't come with 7.1........going to have to wait for my DE or CA versions :(
Said many times, what confirmation do you want?
ALL EU editions have eng ttrack in DTS HD MA 5.1 only (GER and FRE language tracks are 7.1)

Last edited:
I haven't gotten mine either buddy and I live in Tennessee. I'm guessing the next day or two and it will be here. I think the weekend slowed it down. Can't wait for it though! :D

Thanks:thumbs: I guess I'll wait a few more days. Anxious bcuz Redbox has it & I been waiting to watch mine :D

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

I got mine yesterday.

If your in San Fran & got it than yeah mine should b here soon:scat:

i received mine today... 16.25,- great price. it also came bubblewrapped which is really unusual for amazon. i had only a quick look at it before going to work, but what i could see looked very nice.

Well mine finally showed up today from WOWHD in a jiffy envelope, with 3 dents on the cover.
Ive sent them a mail, asking for a replacement, let the fun begin!!

I received my copy yesterday along with Daredevil. Luckily they were both fine. I don't know how in those jiffies!

Just have Worlds End to get from them now. Don't think I'll get any more for after that for a while though. I couldn't pass up those three though. They were at a great price. I guess that's the gamble you take!

Beautiful Steelbook, love the back cover.

I agree. The back of it is sweet!! :scat:

Well mine finally showed up today from WOWHD in a jiffy envelope, with 3 dents on the cover.
Ive sent them a mail, asking for a replacement, let the fun begin!!

I don't know if yours was the same as mine, but it just came in a hard cardboard envelope. It's way more sturdy then the bendable crap I've gotten them in before but I still am not pleased that they did that. Luckily I did not have the same issue. It's in perfect condition. They need to get there packaging straight and stop switching around on everything they ship out. Sorry by the way. That really sucks. :(

Mine finally arrived today.

I ordered two from Amazon.co.uk as usual, and instead of them arriving individually in those 'fold-up' boxes that Amazon has been using lately, they were packed in the usual boxes, THEN put inside a larger box with more packing material!

Both in perfect shape!