00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited by a moderator:
Was 4,039.00 JPY = $39.2279 USD - Shipped International Priority Mail

(2,939 JPY + 1,100 JPY International Prioity Mail to the USA = $4,039.00 JPY)

Seems low for a Japanese Blu-ray Steel.

@Marina Blue

I assume that Amazon JP have the same price promise as in the U.K?. You pay the lowest price no matter what ?. Order first question later before a price hike maybe?.

That's what I did, but in the US the price charged is lower than what's listed, maybe having to do with customs charges removed?

The Japanese Creature From The Black Lagoon, I recently ordered from them was listed as 3,672 JPY and I was billed 3,400 JPY.

Reactions: mlmaier84
When it comes to Pacific Rim, both of you out of my way. :naughty:

I'm not getting into this argument till I receive my GD statue from Sideshow :naughty:

Great lol, I've got UK, Future shop and BF on it's way. Now this comes out and can I say no? Unlikely! I'm fairly noob to this ordering internationally, how do I !) Decipher the Japanese? (Just Google translate?) ") how much does it cost to post to the UK roughly? Minus any customs. Cheers! :thumbs:

No need for google translate, if you're on a computer (doesn't show up on mobile), at the center of the page (see screenshot) you click on "in English", from there it's straight forward to set up an account just like any other Amazon site. Customs charges are added to your total before you finalize the checkout process and that means you will not be paying anything additional when the shipment reaches the UK by DHL (they will be handling it since you've already paid those charges).

Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 14.22.56.png

Side note: a while ago, I asked Amazon's customer service and was informed that in the event that they charge a higher customs fee than what should actually be paid, the difference is automatically refunded within a 60 day period.

I did it orded officially SCEARD POOPLESS NOW GANG. I added 154 gift option and the tax for import duty was on the bottom. Have I covered everything. Absolutely crapping myself @Apollon and @bloodsnake007@tridon and anyone else that can tell me IF it is right. Thanks for the tag Apollon :).

Please see my reply just above this question of yours :)

YOU know what I say to that Boys ? . LADY'S FIRST . Where have your manners gone tutt tutt tutt:p:p:D:rofl::rofl:.

Carnt work out how to add quotes on an edit so double posting naughty I know but :drool::drool::drool:.

You're right, absolutely right, Ann, I have reserved a spot for you next to me :rofl:

That's what I did, but in the US the price charged is lower than what's listed, maybe having to do with customs charges removed?

The Japanese Creature From The Black Lagoon, I recently ordered from them was listed as 3,672 JPY and I was billed 3,400 JPY.

The price in the cart is the final price minus the JP sales tax. Customs are added separately depending on which country :)

Epic artwork! :woot: BUT...another release so soon from WB's :rolleyes: :mooning:

Now we know why Blufans had such a hard time getting artwork approved from the kings of re-release. :banghead: :muted: As they have another 15-20 releases in the pipeline for PR....:sing: :rofl: :rofl:

This will be another matte finish and a sticker for sure. :bag:

Pass!! :p Blufans is the one and only for me....:drool::drool: :photo:

It looks like the same disks from the previous Amazon.co.jp release, just wondering why like someone mentioned they would redo a steel and include same disks. 1st release didn't have the 3D and this one doesn't look also.

if I am not mistaken, the other one was an amazon exclusive. This one is sold from Amazon and HMV so would mean it's a general japan release and not exclusive to Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: Headhunter
Great lol, I've got UK, Future shop and BF on it's way. Now this comes out and can I say no? Unlikely! I'm fairly noob to this ordering internationally, how do I !) Decipher the Japanese? (Just Google translate?) ") how much does it cost to post to the UK roughly? Minus any customs. Cheers! :thumbs:

Stevie, there is also a handy add on for Chrome that will translate international sites into the language of your choice. Good luck!

Reactions: Stevieboy
How many is too many lol I have the Amazon.co.jp which I believe was only sold on amazon website (exclusive ?) and have the Korean Future Pack(very nice one with that gray 1/4 slip at the bottom with Korean writing) and have the BF one ordered... I think I'm all Pacific Rim for now...this looks like a japan wide release not exclusive so it will probably be only a paper at the back no j-card and still no 3D again.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00F3WXFAM/?tag=hdnjp-22

Last edited by a moderator: