HMV Japan

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited by a moderator:
I still think the amazon japan limited edition is the best version. there's the extra booklets that this one doesn't have and it doesn't have any extra disks they look like it's the same 3 disks as on the amazon one... I don't feel added value in this japan wide release...at least bf is including the 3D...artwork I find very average on this release. but taste is subjective and it is cheap compared to the other amazon limited edition with booklets and this edition even though artwork not my taste, it is different from most we've seen so far..

RELEASE DATE DECEMBER ??? SHOOT CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP FAST :woot:

FYI--For the main feature (2D or 3D) the Japanese discs should be identical to the German ones, which means the discs will have 7.1 audio in German only. The English audio will be only DTS-HD MA 5.1.

Right reorded then cancelled my first order thanks to a p.m from a fellow Ninja . I have swapped my gift wrap to paper . Down loaded to pics it came up as noshi witch is a sticker HUGE THANKS TO blurayhunter for this heads up.Tryed to swap it to the paper option and would not let me. Hence the re order.you guys probably already know all this but members ordering for the first time it may help so I hope you dont mind this post :)

I dont think my already ganngerling nerves can hang out till I am holding it in MY GRUBBY PAWS.

Reactions: palartoo
FYI--For the main feature (2D or 3D) the Japanese discs should be identical to the German ones, which means the discs will have 7.1 audio in German only. The English audio will be only DTS-HD MA 5.1.

unless I missed something, this does not contain the 3D, it looks like the same disk as the previous Japanese version released by Amazon.

Enough already...I wish that the idiots behind making the decisions to release 27 different versions of the same movie in steelbook, were fired, and then I was hired to put some EPIC movies in steel that have never been done!

sorry if I sound a little sloppy...i am right now

Reactions: harry and lgans316