May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: June 19, 2018
Purchase link: Target
Price: $22.99

53520785_Alt01.jpg

53520785.jpg

Last edited:
What do you think of the finish? Feels like gloss, right?
That is interesting. It's a much smoother matte, not streaky like the usual cheap matte finishes. It almost feels like a zero finish with spot glossing on the title and image.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
was there/is there a group buy for this please? UK collector needs this over the HMV release for sure - the French one is okay but can't stand the reversed spine text on European releases, for the most part.

Anyone know if this is region free? The J-card doesn't say. I know some Universal discs are but some aren't.

was there/is there a group buy for this please? UK collector needs this over the HMV release for sure - the French one is okay but can't stand the reversed spine text on European releases, for the most part.

I don’t do GB anymore for Canadian release as there is no demand... but if you want something in particular (like this) and are fully aware of the shipping cost, I can help by PM.

I don’t do GB anymore for Canadian release as there is no demand... but if you want something in particular (like this) and are fully aware of the shipping cost, I can help by PM.

Ah, thought this was a USA Target release, not Canadian? However yes - I'm aware of costs and would like one if you're able to source please so shall PM forthwith, with thanks