Paddington 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

glennturner21

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2013
Shepperton
Release date: March 12, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £19.99 (Amazon - Hmv) - £22.99 (Zavvi)

11653870-8954545217371738.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake
A little? £7.00 is a lot isn't it?
Compared to the steelbook for the first movie, which was available for under £10 for a long time, I guess £15.99 still feels a little bit high. But with the 10% discount, having it shipped to the US is cheaper than from Amazon UK.

Also, zavvi says free shipping on steelbooks but I still get charged a €1 every time (which kind of cancels out the discount)

Why do they do that?
I don't understand the Zavvi shipping. I think it used to be just one really low price (.99?), sometimes even for multiple items in one order. Then they raised the price, and now there's that discount, which usually takes .99 off for me. But it looks like each item now ships to the US for £2? I don't know, it's very unclear to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Thanks for the tag, mate! It’s getting there for sure. Might bite but might also try my luck and wait it out a little..it’s still in stock most places so no immediate danger I hope.
Same here. Being patient worked out for me with the first one, so I'll take my chances on this one too... £10 or less and I'll bite. ;)

Ordered for £14.39

Happy to pay that as this film is reportedly better than the first one and has a fab looking Steelbook.
I would be gutted if I missed out completely, trying to save another £4 or so.

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967