Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: 23 March 2015
Price: £20.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (LIVE)

11062607-1419426109-633697.jpg

11062607-1419426109-633509.jpg 11062607-1419426109-633592.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancelled- Loved the film but the steelbook artwork doesn't really wow me, and at that price I'd want it to be something that I NEED to own.
Still- If it's still in stock down the line, if the finished product does look a lot nicer than in the pictures, and if there's a price cut I might bite...

After Zavvi dropped a ball with The Imitaion Game, really worried the quality of print on this one will be abysmal again. So might cancel it and wait for the finished product.

not dispatched yet, I was hoping to win the lottery this weekend, no I mean watch the movie this weekend. More luck winning the lottery it seems

Silly question - what's a zero finish?
Officially described as - "Zero varnish is a neutral, low-gloss finish but it maintains high color intensity and brightness. Zero varnish has a high resistance to scratching."

I think its similar to The Raid 2 (Entertainment Store) and Aliens steelbook, you'ld likely confuse it with a Matte finish, but most definitely not Gloss as we know it.

This is £12 on amaray, am I really ok with spending near double just for the steel?...... Nah. They're taking the biscuit with this one, price will drop like a stone in no time. Cancelled.

Did anyone notice of the status on their order changed yesterday or today to Awaiting Despatch?

Cause if it changed today then I am optimistic about it shipping soon but if it was yesterday then not so much.