Price: €34.99 (FNAC) - €32.68 (Amazon)

91klbcgmFaL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Not me. Yanks are planning already (as usual) remake. (sigh)
There isn't a property on Earth that doesn't get remade - someone needs to reacquaint the movie business with the Public Library.
And, btw - remakes go both ways -
Example:
do you wanna see the Clint Eastwood UNFORGIVEN or the Ken Wantanabe Japanese UNFORGIVEN remake?

Hereticz

Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Saw this the other day at fnac and was surprised that this movie gets a Steelbook treatment, which is awesome news, because this film is absolutely fantastic and hilarious!! :hilarious: Definitely one of the best I saw this year :oohyeah: :oohyeah: Will wait If it gets Steelbook rls in other countries as well.Would expect little less price for this, 30 euro max....come on this is not Disney/Marvel :cautious:

Mar 24, 2013
Latest news courtesy Steelbookpro:-
"Alors voilà ce qu’on a décidé, face à la pression générale (celles des différentes enseignes, et la vôtre également): pour ceux qui ne peuvent plus attendre, nous sortirons des éditions DVD et Blu-ray le 4 décembre. Et le 28 février (si tout va bien), il y aura deux nouvelles éditions :– un steelbook comprenant 4 rondelles : DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 4K, Blu-ray Bonus. Le steelbook sera disponible sur les réseaux habituels.
– Ce même steelbook accompagné du storyboard dessiné/annoté par Bong Joon Ho, dans un coffret collector limité à 1500 ex numérotés. Un truc unique. Ce coffret collector sera disponible en exclu sur le shop en ligne que nous avons décidé d’ouvrir dans les prochains mois.”

To summarise (as I understand it):-
1) DVD and Blu-ray AMARAY releases planned for December 4, 2019 (December release due to pressure from various quarters to get the film out)
2) DVD and Blu-ray STEELBOOK releases in two packages on
February 28, 2020:-
Package One - steelbook only - containing 4 discs
Package Two - Collector's Edition "Coffret" containing steelbook . . . Limited to 1,500 Numbered + Storyboard Book drawn by Bong Joon-ho the director . . . . . . Limited to 1,500 Numbered . . . and sold by one exclusive retailer.

For anyone wondering about a Plain Archive release there's this book . . . but no film (yet):-

1569247761728.png
1569247721404.png

A look inside the Screenplay and Storyboard Book:-
1569247841086.png
1569247886752.png

• Informative
Reactions: milky
Jan 31, 2012
Believe PA have said they're not handling the Bluray. Hopefully they're lying lol but I suspect they maybe took too long with The Haindmaiden and CJ just want to release a numbered digipak and have done with it? Either way great film and I really wish they'd got the go ahead on it.

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet