Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: February 28, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €34.99 (FNAC) - €32.68 (Amazon)

91klbcgmFaL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm interesting... i happen to have Oppo 203 too, so can you guide me the way how to do this? thank you sir... :)

You have great taste :thumbs: hope this helps you out mate, enjoy :joy:

“Create a folder to a USB Flash drive called 'sub' and put inside to that folder your SRT subtitle named as 'sub.srt' Load the movie and press the subtitle button while the movie is playing....the last option from the list it will your custom subtitle from USB. Also another one advandage doing this is that when you playback HDR movies to HDR displays the subtitles are already too bright in HDR mode and they will become even brighter when the displays will have higher peak output levels in the future...with OPPO you can change the color of that external sub to a dimmed color from a list of colors, change size, move it up/down etc.”

Reactions: goufcustom
You have great taste :thumbs: hope this helps you out mate, enjoy :joy:

“Create a folder to a USB Flash drive called 'sub' and put inside to that folder your SRT subtitle named as 'sub.srt' Load the movie and press the subtitle button while the movie is playing....the last option from the list it will your custom subtitle from USB. Also another one advandage doing this is that when you playback HDR movies to HDR displays the subtitles are already too bright in HDR mode and they will become even brighter when the displays will have higher peak output levels in the future...with OPPO you can change the color of that external sub to a dimmed color from a list of colors, change size, move it up/down etc.”

Ive done this on my oppo 203 before. It works flawlessly

Reactions: willbar84
With so many Korean retailers, I feel like the chances are good for a premium release. I need a One-Click of this film in my life.

Reactions: Daubt
So tempting, i want to get it, but think a premium steelbook may soon follow from somewhere. oooohhh, what to do?? uuuggghhh.

Is this set with the box and screenplay/storyboard book the same steelbook edition that's for sale on Amazon?

Ugh, that looks SO good! Really hope there's an equally nice English language set released somewhere. Failing that, I might just get this and replace the disc with the UK release.

Maybe the UK will get lucky, just barebone Blu-ray for us in the US from Universal. (n)

Reactions: Noodles
Why the French though? Why do they get this lovely steel with only French subs!!

WHY THE FREEEEEEEENNNNNCCCCCCHHHHH!!

Rah

• Haha
Reactions: milky
Damn, I was going to wait for CJ's Korean release but I doubt they'll be able to top this one. And while I don't normally drop this much $$$ for a single movie this set looks reaaally cool.

I don't know if someone has already said this, but for those who haven't seen the movie... DO NOT look at the front cover, there's a pretty big plot spoiler there IMO.

Reactions: Real Steel