Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 02-03-21

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpeg E2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg 39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maksym

Premium Supporter
Nov 6, 2017
I bought both editions, but if you only got Slip B, you could put the English essay pamphlet from the Criterion edition inside. It might fit as it's very slim. I bought the Criterion edition last month for $19.99, which has a bonus disc. The bonus disc in the Korean editions don't appear to have English subtitles.
Very good points!

Reactions: MM3
Aug 2, 2013
Thank you...is it a reliable site? I have never used it before. Also, it mentions "Korea version" in the title...was there a different International version of this release which is sold out?

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Thank you...is it a reliable site? I have never used it before. Also, it mentions "Korea version" in the title...was there a different International version of this release which is sold out?

Yes, it’s absolutely a trustable webshop :)

And no such thing as 2 versions, Korean and international~ they just want to say that it’s a Korean edition

Reactions: BaleHardy

Maksym

Premium Supporter
Nov 6, 2017
Yes, it’s absolutely a trustable webshop :)

And no such thing as 2 versions, Korean and international~ they just want to say that it’s a Korean edition
I think there is a difference specifically with Plain Archive exclusive editions. Domestic release might not have the brand Plain archive sticker. That’s the only difference i can recall. Anyways it shouldn’t be applicable here as it’s not Plain Archive release

CleverLoginName

Mm, elephant fresh.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Has any listing been up on eBay (Korean Muse, wdpung) so far?
Yes wdpung had a few copies of each listed the night of the presale. Haven’t seen any others selling since.
I have only seen the 1/4 Slip and Full Slip B at his eBay shop. Didn't check too often, though.
I'm still a bit mad about my own stupidity, lol. Initially, I wanted to go for the 1/4, FS A, and the Digipak. When the prices were out, I decided to pass on the Digipak. Got the two steels in my shopping cart at Nova (best price plus S-VIP), then reconsidered the Digipak instead of just checking out. Both sold out in the meantime before I could get back to the cart. Rushed over to Plain and ordered there. Still considering getting the Digipak on top, lol.