Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought both editions, but if you only got Slip B, you could put the English essay pamphlet from the Criterion edition inside. It might fit as it's very slim. I bought the Criterion edition last month for $19.99, which has a bonus disc. The bonus disc in the Korean editions don't appear to have English subtitles.
Very good points!

Reactions: MM3
Thank you...is it a reliable site? I have never used it before. Also, it mentions "Korea version" in the title...was there a different International version of this release which is sold out?

Thank you...is it a reliable site? I have never used it before. Also, it mentions "Korea version" in the title...was there a different International version of this release which is sold out?

Yes, it’s absolutely a trustable webshop :)

And no such thing as 2 versions, Korean and international~ they just want to say that it’s a Korean edition

Reactions: BaleHardy
Yes, it’s absolutely a trustable webshop :)

And no such thing as 2 versions, Korean and international~ they just want to say that it’s a Korean edition
I think there is a difference specifically with Plain Archive exclusive editions. Domestic release might not have the brand Plain archive sticker. That’s the only difference i can recall. Anyways it shouldn’t be applicable here as it’s not Plain Archive release

Has any listing been up on eBay (Korean Muse, wdpung) so far?
Yes wdpung had a few copies of each listed the night of the presale. Haven’t seen any others selling since.
I have only seen the 1/4 Slip and Full Slip B at his eBay shop. Didn't check too often, though.
I'm still a bit mad about my own stupidity, lol. Initially, I wanted to go for the 1/4, FS A, and the Digipak. When the prices were out, I decided to pass on the Digipak. Got the two steels in my shopping cart at Nova (best price plus S-VIP), then reconsidered the Digipak instead of just checking out. Both sold out in the meantime before I could get back to the cart. Rushed over to Plain and ordered there. Still considering getting the Digipak on top, lol.