Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
not bad, but this one kinda screamed for spotgloss... still probably better than full slip b which looked even more bland on the pictures..

Reactions: Flloydo
First off lovely pics @moon

but im so disappointed with the slip not having Spot gloss! I thought that was guaranteed to have it. What a huge let down. That’s the slip I went for too! Bit annoyed now even though I still love the art

Reactions: hatredhorror
other slip seems to have a much better finish from what I can see in the video.
Hard to tell

I think the slip looks great and actually prefer that texture over spot gloss for this particular design... enhances the art style IMO.

Surely spot gloss enhances the art? That’s the whole point of it and of course to make the art look good. Image/ art Just looks dull as a standard one style texture.

Personally I’m so annoyed at this, genuinely thought it was a given to be spot glossed. Not even looking forward to it anymore

Reactions: hatredhorror
Surely spot gloss enhances the art? That’s the whole point of it and of course to make the art look good. Image/ art Just looks dull as a standard one style texture.

Personally I’m so annoyed at this, genuinely thought it was a given to be spot glossed. Not even looking forward to it anymore
Depends on the art itself IMO... since the design has a sketch type look to it, then giving if a full paper texture makes sense to me.

Not sure why you thought it'd be spot-gloss btw... did they mention it would somewhere? Because I've obviously missed it if so.

Depends on the art itself IMO... since the design has a sketch type look to it, then giving if a full paper texture makes sense to me.

Not sure why you thought it'd be spot-gloss btw... did they mention it would somewhere? Because I've obviously missed it if so.

Then I don’t see the point in spot gloss finishes if it’s not to enhance the art and make it look better. That’s precisely why I like it. It’s a premium finish.

It wasn’t mentioned but that’s not why I assumed it. I assumed it because
A) it’s screaming for it.
B) it’s a Korean Slip. All these slips from nova, plain etc have a premium finish
And
C) it wasn’t cheap. I paid nearly £47 for it. I don’t expect some sh!tty one style texture with no decent finish. I’m furious about this. So disappointed

I can’t stand one style finishes on premium slips no matter the art. Even if it’s full gloss.
Good examples of bad finishes on premiums at the top of my head are kimchi blu collection hell or high water brown slip - screams for spot gloss.
Blufans infinity war full slip - it’s just gloss, pretty boring
Blufans Spider-Man homecoming full slip- just gloss, screams for some matte in there. It just bores me (especially when blu fans can make a epic slip finish with beauty And the beast FS). Same goes for plain archive and the guys behind this PREMIUM slip

I think the title should've been spotglossed at least on the white slip, but other than that I really like the textured paper. No need for spot glossing the characters IMO.

I ordered the blue slip and so far I'm happy with the foil treatment on the title.

Reactions: Noodles
Then I don’t see the point in spot gloss finishes if it’s not to enhance the art and make it look better. That’s precisely why I like it. It’s a premium finish.

It wasn’t mentioned but that’s not why I assumed it. I assumed it because
A) it’s screaming for it.
B) it’s a Korean Slip. All these slips from nova, plain etc have a premium finish
And
C) it wasn’t cheap. I paid nearly £47 for it. I don’t expect some sh!tty one style texture with no decent finish. I’m furious about this. So disappointed

I can’t stand one style finishes on premium slips no matter the art. Even if it’s full gloss.
Good examples of bad finishes on premiums at the top of my head are kimchi blu collection hell or high water brown slip - screams for spot gloss.
Blufans infinity war full slip - it’s just gloss, pretty boring
Blufans Spider-Man homecoming full slip- just gloss, screams for some matte in there. It just bores me (especially when blu fans can make a epic slip finish with beauty And the beast FS). Same goes for plain archive and the guys behind this PREMIUM slip
Sad Baby GIF

:p

I don’t get what’s funny mate? I’m deadly serious. I’m paying for a premium. I expect premium. They’ve ruined my favourite art for this film.

I must say it really is kind of funny how you cry about it :LOL: it´s just a fakin slip lol.....I mean I understand your disappointment, but you pushing it a lot mate xD