Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
cheaper shipping to us from plain archive $16 instead of $21 from kimchi

express is $33 instead of $40 EMS from kimchi.

Purchased through nova. Was $5 cheaper too. Member discount and was $3 cheaper than kimchi and plain

I signed in to plain, nova and kimchi lol and I can’t believe I had time to check the prices of all 3 with postage and still managed to go back to nova. The shipping was cheaper than normal looking at my order too. Glad Nova came through as the cheaper option. I haven’t ordered from them in over a year! Nov 2019 was the last time

Reactions: moviewizguy
Jesus, plain showing as $53.99 and $55.99 for the slips. That’s without shipping. No wonder they kept these prices quiet on nova and kimchi

Edit: kimchi showing same prices FYI
I got both slip editions from Novamedia for $49.69 / 46.99 with my wholesale discount.

Reactions: Flloydo
Plain helped with designing the package so I assume they have a bigger stock allocation than the other sites. Plain also went live 2 minutes early

@Flloydo

That's interesting. It's a bit weird. For me shipping was the cheapest with KimchiDVD, which was the only retailer offering K-Paket (I live in Austria, Europe), which turned out to be 35,55 USD for all 3 Steelbook editions. What did you go for and how high was your shipping? Do you live in Europe, Asia or the US? Just curious, what the differences are.

Reactions: Flloydo
I got both slip editions from Novamedia for $49.69 / 46.99 with my wholesale discount.

without shipping? Slip A was $47.99 for me without shipping. and the shipping was cheaper than usual. Total was $60 for me with my member discount.

How comes you get wholesale discount? Or do you just mean standard member discount. I know they have different percentages depending on the customer. Mines 6% I think. Not sure

@Flloydo

That's interesting. It's a bit weird. For me shipping was the cheapest with KimchiDVD, which was the only retailer offering K-Paket (I live in Austria, Europe), which turned out to be 35,55 USD for all 3 Steelbook editions. What did you go for and how high was your shipping? Do you live in Europe, Asia or the US? Just curious, what the differences are.

Im U.K. and went for slip A

I did a test run with kimchi just before with the machete steelbook and it showed the standard shipping for me ($11.89) however I now realise the parasite package is less in weight than a standard steel package so maybe that’s why shipping was a tad cheaper and I suppose it would of been cheaper on kimchi for me too but I was rushing and didn’t clock that lol and I just see that nova was $5 cheaper than plain and kim so I jumped on that

Not that it matters but Plain is showing Feb 3 release date while Kimchidvd showing Jan 28.

Strange that it's sold out so fast at Kimchi too. A lot of stock must have gone to the local retailers.