Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finish is nice. Gloss and debossing but I can’t work out if I like the steel art

Reactions: goufcustom
Not surprised PlainArchive were involved with the production of this... it looks stunning! Hoping to grab the Greg Ruth ("white") slip. :drool:

So where will this be available from?

Because someone asked on twitter to plain archive (they posted the package shots too) and their reply was “we’re not aware of any plans to sell these for those living outside Korea”

So where will this be available from?

Because someone asked on twitter to plain archive (they posted the package shots too) and their reply was “we’re not aware of any plans to sell these for those living outside Korea”
Instagram translated a reply to a customer basically like this:
'you can buy it the 10th in stores like yes2 4, Aladdin, Interpark, etc.

Translated from Korean to Dutch and I translated it to English.

Last edited:
Well ****.

Interpark ships internationally I believe and it has an English website. I don't have any experience with them though.

Interpark ships internationally I believe and it has an English website. I don't have any experience with them though.

Never even heard of those websites. worries me that these other sites might not be customs friendly

White slip would be very nice with nice finishing. Steelbook is easily the best released so far. I wonder what's inside though (art wise)?

Will this be English friendly for watching?

How long do you guys think it will be in stock? I can't order it in the morning, hope to be able to pick it up a few hours after the pre order goes live. Their previous title The Wailing sold out pretty quickly I believe. Hope that won't be the case with Parasite.

You can probably bank on some korean ebay sellers having some copies listed (with a bit of a mark up) should it vanish fast. Wouldn't think they'd last too long though.

Reactions: zeebeer
How long do you guys think it will be in stock? I can't order it in the morning, hope to be able to pick it up a few hours after the pre order goes live. Their previous title The Wailing sold out pretty quickly I believe. Hope that won't be the case with Parasite.
Think you should be able to get it with no rush. This is 4K at more than $50. The Wailing was 2K only at $10 less.

Reactions: zeebeer
I quite like it. Looks great. On par with the French steel.

I think the french steel is the best so far. Its my favourite of the 4 steels anyway But this is warming round to a close second. Then the new U.K. version and then the first U.K. version. That’s my order

Reactions: MM3
Not surprised PlainArchive were involved with the production of this... it looks stunning! Hoping to grab the Greg Ruth ("white") slip. :drool:

Noodzles, how you going to get it? I've only just seen this thread and believe that white slip edition is a must have. I haven't even watched the (zavvi edition of) film yet, but since I couldn't get that French release I feel like I need this too but not sure how/where to go about getting it.