Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Noodzles, how you going to get it? I've only just seen this thread and believe that white slip edition is a must have. I haven't even watched the (zavvi edition of) film yet, but since I couldn't get that French release I feel like I need this too but not sure how/where to go about getting it.
ZeJokerz, it'll be available through Kimchi (and possibly Nova) by the looks of it.

I’ve never purchased from them directly before. Lol give me a shout when live and what you do lol
The checkout process on Asian sites can look kinda daunting at first, but they're pretty easy once you get the hang of them. Just make sure you make an account on Kimchi/Nova prior to it going live mate... maybe even do a test run with another in stock item (without actually purchasing, of course) so you know how the checkout works. Better to be prepared in case it's a fast seller!

Only just realised the white slip is back to front! Like a Chinese slip. Never seen that on a Korean release before. Don’t matter with the other slip though lol

Estimates
-Steel Book_A Type (Essay Book ver.): $50
-Steel Book_B Type (Photobook ver.): $52
-Steel Book_Quarter Sleep: $45

Lol yeah I worked out my own estimates but I need actual numbers

On Plain Archive

Type A

Type B

1/4 Slip

Jesus, plain showing as $53.99 and $55.99 for the slips. That’s without shipping. No wonder they kept these prices quiet on nova and kimchi

Edit: kimchi showing same prices FYI

Last edited: