Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the look of this but I wish the white slip was the steel art. Love that art, looks great on the vinyl too.

It’s annoying that the white slip comes with a essay book instead of the picture book though. Will clearly not be in English. Hate it when this happens, want one slip but the extras that come with the other
You know the solution;)
On the serious note : i agree, feel the same way. Most likely will need to get both.

You know the solution;)
On the serious note : i agree, feel the same way. Most likely will need to get both.

yeah but that solution won’t work for me. I think I can afford one last thing before year end. Not 2 ha

I love the movie, but I’m tapped out. I’ve already bought it 4 separate times.

It has the same on the other slip
Wow, I must be blind, missed that completely :ohno: I should take a proper look at stuff first before I start commenting..
Now I dislike both a bit.. I just hate that logo, don't know why they put them on these. Also hated it on the french steel. I know it's a great film. The retailer doesn't have to tell me. I buy premiums/steelbooks because of the art and the absence of advertising and text etc so these cannes winner logos really bother me for some reason

Hmm depending on prices I might try nova because I get the member discount

I have the french steel and both U.K. steels but I always said I wanted a PA style premium. Shame it don’t come with some art cards though

Loving the white slip, so I guess I’m gonna go with it. 6am pre-order in Italy! :sleep:
Whatever webstore, hopefully I’ll be enough snappy! F5 F5 F5 F5...

mehhh the Steelbook artwork is weird and those feet on the stairs not being in the same perspective as the stairs are really throwing me off... As much as i wanted a premium for this ill skip this... just not good enough

Love the white slip but I'd rather have the photobook than the essay book, especially since I already have the script/storyboard books from PA... I agree the steel's a bit meh (not the worst thing ever and it'll probably look ok with a good finish) everything else looks great, including the disc art. Very tempting package.

I really wish they binned the essay book and put the photo book with both editions. Very annoying

How long do you guys think it will be in stock? I can't order it in the morning, hope to be able to pick it up a few hours after the pre order goes live. Their previous title The Wailing sold out pretty quickly I believe. Hope that won't be the case with Parasite.

How long do you guys think it will be in stock? I can't order it in the morning, hope to be able to pick it up a few hours after the pre order goes live. Their previous title The Wailing sold out pretty quickly I believe. Hope that won't be the case with Parasite.

Parasite is far more popular than the wailing so I guess it will go quick

Reactions: zeebeer